DuckTales.Remastered.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Scene Releases' started by FAST6191, Nov 16, 2013.

1. FAST6191
    OP

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    DuckTales.Remastered.NTSC.XBOX360-COMPLEX
    Region locked US only it seems, there was previously an XBLA release as DuckTales.Remastered.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS.

Disney were once noted for making good games and ducktales stood among their best, it got a remastered version earlier this year where it was released onto the XBLA service among others. There it was noted as an improved version of the original but not necessarily something that will set the world on fire in 2013.

Video Old XBLA footage.

Boxart
    ducktales_remastered_NA_360.jpg
    NFO
    Code:
                                  - C O M P L E X -
                                                                      ▐
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▒▓████▀▀██▄  ░▒████▀▀███▄ ▓▒███▀▀███▀▀██▄ ▒▓███▀▀██▄▐█  ▒▓███▀▀██▄ ███▄    ▄█▄
     ▓█████  ███  ▒▓████  ████ ▓████  ███  ███ ▓████  ▐██▐█  ▓████  ███ ▐▓██▌  ▓██
     ▓█████       ▓█████  ████ ▒████  ███  ███ ▓████  ▐██▐█  ▓████      ▐▓██▌  ▐██▌
     ██████       ██████  ████ █████  ███  ███ █████ ▐██▌▐█  █████       ▀███  ██▀
     ██████       ▓█████  ████ █████       ███ █████  ▀  ██  ▓████▀        ███▀█
     ██████  ████ ██████  ████ █████       ███ █████  ▓████  ▀▀▀▐█       ▄███  ▐█▄
     ██████  ████ ██████  ████ █████       ███ █████  █████  ███▐█  ███ ▓███▌  ██▓
     ▀█████▄▄███▀ ▀█████▄▄████ █████   ▄▄▄▄██▀ █████  █████▄▄███▐█▄▄███ ▐▓███ ▀█▀
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓                                                                       ▀▓▀
         ▀ ▐                     P R E S E N T S   :                          ▄▐

DuckTales : Remastered

▄▄▄▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▄▄▄▄▄

Region      : NTSC/U                Languages: English
         ▄   Size        : 1 DVD                 Genre    : Action         ▐
       ▐     Platform    : XBOX 360              Date     : 11/2013         ▄
     ▄▄▄▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄                                                                     ▐

Release Info:                                                              ▀
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DuckTales: Remastered is a hand-crafted, beautiful reimagining of one of the
      most iconic 8-bit titles. Go back to one of the golden ages of gaming, but
      now refined with a level of detail that will please the most hardened Disney
      or retro Capcom fan.

Notes:
      ~~~~~~~

Enjoy

▄                                                                    ▐
       ▐                      Enjoy This Fine COMPLEX Release               ▄
     ▄▄▄▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄                                                                 ▐▄ bmx!

2. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Banned

Banned
    Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Oakland, CA
    Good golly, Miss Molly. Why? Nothing beats the NES and GB originals. I wonder how well it plays compared to the original. There's some glitches the original had that they probably polished out. It won't be the same.

3. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Meh, Castle of Illusions is better.

4. earlynovfan

earlynovfan Tactical enthusiast.

Jan 3, 2013
    United States
    Minnesota
    I played through it once on PC (easy mode) and it's hella great! Great Soundtrack, controller support and voice acting! AND everything is nice and polished!

5. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Shame that it's bound to NTSC :c

6. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Or get a computer and play it on that? It's released for PC as well~

7. DinohScene

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Yay RGH lol

8. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Banned

Banned
    Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Oakland, CA
    I got it on xbox 360 yesterday right after I posted this. Why the ISO is larger than the downloadable boggles the mind. However the game is okay. I'd rather play the 8bit version though. Some of the feel of the game is lost because they fixed some things and also I hate the dialogue you have to wait through. If I had to go take a shit I would hit pause, thnx.

That is a 16bit game though. This game was originally on 8bit. And snes didn't have this game, it was on nes and gameboy b&w original. I used to play the crap out of that game on b&w and I used to rent it a lot for NES. NES games were expensive like $50/ea for years.

9. DinohScene

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Padding probably.
    Most likely padding.

10. roeln

roeln Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2015
    Netherlands
    thanks very much