Hacking DStwo work on "New" Nintendo 3ds

Will the "New" nintendo 3ds, the upcoming one work with the DStwo supercard :unsure:

• Total voters

Noah Goguen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will the "New" nintendo 3ds, the upcoming one work with the DStwo supercard:unsure:
New_Nintendo_3DS_%28white%29.jpg

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any reason for it not to work. I think Nintendo just gave up on blocking DS carts as their's barely any reason to. Most people rather be playing today's 3DS games rather than ancient DS games.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any reason for it not to work. I think Nintendo just gave up on blocking DS carts as their's barely any reason to. Most people rather be playing today's 3DS games rather than ancient DS games.

I actually perfer using all four versions DS,DSi,3DS & NN3DS thank god for backwards capability

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they bother blocking it anymore? It would probably cost more to develop a way to block it(without blocking some DS games) than how much they're actually making off of DS software right now. Since they're making so little off of the DS software now, piracy of that software is no longer a concern, so the reason for them blocking DS flashcarts has all but disappeared. Not saying they wouldn't want to, it's just it wouldn't be in their best interest financially.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1