Country
United States
nebula.png

Nebula

thanks to cannonfodder for adding it to the first page already
smile.gif

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1325998/nebula.rar

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
this is an update to my complete (almost, havent hit up the cheats gui yet) theme set based on the multi-genre media, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

11530-DontPanic.png

DontPanic

included in the download are HHGttG skins for: DSTwos GUI, plug menu, and Moonshell2.
also there is custom loading screen included, embedded in the DSGAME.nds (1.02)

GUI: lightened up the grey backgounds, did some upper screen text placement rearranging, and fixed the internal name from being cut off
Plug: changed the entire color scheme to match the gui skin better

i recommend using my borderless icon pack along with this theme set, found at the DSTwo plugin thread or in my signature.

enjoy, all ple..nevermind lol ;P

viz

neckbeard
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
coattails said:
viz said:
nebula.png

Nebula

thanks to cannonfodder for adding it to the first page already
smile.gif

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1325998/nebula.rar

Sweet skin man!

I've always wondered... how do you get that diagonal interlaced effect in Photoshop? Is it a filter, or do you actually have to make the lines and adjust the opacity?

hmm I think i used a premade brush from brusheezy.com, its not too hard to make yourself though

and ya I lowered the opacity to like 15% or something

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@VatoLoco: Thanks for the update - I've moved yours (& coattails 'bluelights') into it's own section as 'DSTwo multi-skin packs'

To anyone else who decides to make such 'packs' - please, can you also mention in your post what the pack contains... as I can't download every pack to check it out - thanks

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
@VatoLoco: Thanks for the update - I've moved yours (& coattails 'bluelights') into it's own section as 'DSTwo multi-skin packs'

To anyone else who decides to make such 'packs' - please, can you also mention in your post what the pack contains... as I can't download every pack to check it out - thanks

im making the pack now but for the loading screen does the image have to be 16 bit bmp? or any image type?

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
thanks and how do you actually change the loading screen because when i do it it freezes when i load it up , ive trie the intructions given :/

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4Liam said:
ive uploaded a 'multi skin' pack based on the abstract blue theme ive done:

http://filetrip.net/f11758-DSTWO-Abstract-...7-pack-1-0.html

i have no idea how to use the loading screen though so don't ask me!

When you open DSGAME.nds with the loading screen modifier, do you get purple jumbled static?
Because that's normal, you have to move around with the arrow keys till you find your loading screen and then you import your pic when you've aligned it correctly.

Anyways, here's a DSGAME.nds that's embedded with R4Liam's loading screen for his abstract blue theme.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
If anyone has the time, would they make a One Piece skin? Only if you want to though, if not I'll try to make my own.

I'll give it a try after I'm done with this complete skin pack.

also anyone noticed we're stickied?
tongue.gif
I asked TrolleyDave to sticky us cause it's such a great thread.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
coattails said:
R4Liam said:

When you open DSGAME.nds with the loading screen modifier, do you get purple jumbled static?
Because that's normal, you have to move around with the arrow keys till you find your loading screen and then you import your pic when you've aligned it correctly.

Anyways, here's a DSGAME.nds that's embedded with R4Liam's loading screen for his abstract blue theme.

thank you very much! why doesn't everyone precompile the dsgame.nds file before they uplod it now? and i now know how to compile it. does it take ages to find the image/offset?

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4Liam said:
coattails said:
R4Liam said:

thank you very much! why doesn't everyone precompile the dsgame.nds file before they uplod it now? and i now know how to compile it. does it take ages to find the image/offset?

I would think it is if you didn't know the offset but since cannonfoddr provided it it took you no more the 5 minutes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.