Hacking DSTwo Plus and New 3DS XL help

PugK9Unit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a DSTwo Plus, and a New 3DS XL. The 3DS is running firmware 9.5.0 -22U. The DS roms, GBA, SNES, NES, and even GB are all running amazing. I am having issues trying to get 3DS roms to show though :(
I have followed DSTwo Plus's tutorial, every YouTube video I could find, and been looking at fourms for the past couple hours. Can anybody give me some advice? Will my flash cart work? Or should I go with another brand? Alot of people seem to say the Sky3DS+ is pretty simple.
Thanks so much! I really am looking forward to getting this working.

PugK9Unit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be sure to follow everything exactly as it says and do not skip any steps!
Can I ask you another question? I successfully installed a CFW and it is working great. I installed some CIAs with FBI and they work flawlessly. However I have tried three different Super Mario Maker CIAs and they install correctly, but when I click to open them it just stays on the black and red Nintendo 3DS screen that plays before a game boots up. So it won't open. Do you have any advice?

gui710

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can I ask you another question? I successfully installed a CFW and it is working great. I installed some CIAs with FBI and they work flawlessly. However I have tried three different Super Mario Maker CIAs and they install correctly, but when I click to open them it just stays on the black and red Nintendo 3DS screen that plays before a game boots up. So it won't open. Do you have any advice?
What's your Nintendo Version at the moment? Mine is 11.4.0-37E

PugK9Unit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much guys!! I updated and it works!!! I am so excited to play Super Mario Maker.
Thank you for all your help. You steered me onto the right path and it really helped out :)

Reactions: SonicMC

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much guys!! I updated and it works!!! I am so excited to play Super Mario Maker.
Thank you for all your help. You steered me onto the right path and it really helped out :)
One of the cool parts about custom firmware is the fact that now you can run any flashcart now with whatever OS your 3DS is now. Just remember to check luma updater and all that for any updates so you aren't missing out on anything. I have a DSTWO+ as well, however I can't use the Gateway feature it uses since I am on 11.6.0-39U, even though I am on custom firmware I don't feel too confident to test it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/