Hardware DSTWO Help

Mr.Blackmage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm new here and I wanted some help on something. I recently ordered a DSTWO to use on my 3DS however my 3DS is on the latest firmware update and as far as I've seen, the only way to update the DSTWO to work on the 3DS is by updating it on an older DS which I don't have access to. My question is if there is a way to update you're DSTWO flash card on a 3DS system with the 4.4.0-10 firmware. Is there?

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can update the DSTwo even if your 3DS is updated since the DSTwo has an onboard CPU that operates independent of the 3DS. I believe there is a how to on the DSTwo website.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Download this file, open it, place dstwoupdate.dat on your SD card, rename it to dstwoupdateb.dat, place it in your 3DS, start it and leave it at the error screen for 5 minutes. It should update behind the error screen and when you restart the console it should work.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some of the online retailers will preflash for the latest firmware before they ship out the cards as well. I've been looking into it because I am getting a 3ds xl with mario kart 7 tomorrow for christmas and a dstwo after the new year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb