Hacking DSPADPCM (.dsp audio) Encoding Made Easy!

iteachvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing the same error as Elijah6133, but I can't get it to work under any circumstance.
Already tried reinstalling the .NET Framework, etc.

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Elijah6133

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I figured it out recently. what I did was just scroll down on the download page, and got an older version of the program, then it worked just fine

iteachvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out recently. what I did was just scroll down on the download page, and got an older version of the program, then it worked just fine
However, the noise bug would still be present in past versions. Note the changes listed in the newest version. I wanted to compare a rip I did with said previous version with a rip done with the newest version of the Audacity fork. That way, I could revise my rip if any bugs were present.

LaDestitute

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very glad I was able to get TTYD near perfectly working with the latest release of Dolphin and my rig, but I'm running into issues.

I've been screwing around with hacking the ISO and so I've been using gcrebuilder along with jackoalan's custom-build of Audacity to modify the .stm files for the game's BGMs. I'm rebuilding from a root folder exported from a fresh ISO and I always repack/rebuild the root folder to a custom ISO. I'm also using the latest stable of Dolphin, too.

Problem is, when the game gets to a point where the custom music I inserted gets to the end of it's loop, it crashes and makes a horrible buzzing noise until I close or kill the process. Any idea of what might be doing this and how I can fix it?

I've narrowed it down maybe, since the custom music technically works...short of the softlock I get. I've taken precautions such as making sure it's stereo, that I include the loop label, 32000Hz, 16-bit PCM: but I'm not sure if the game is so fussy about those specific details in order to get the custom music working without any crashes.

SemVision

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very glad I was able to get TTYD near perfectly working with the latest release of Dolphin and my rig, but I'm running into issues.

I've been screwing around with hacking the ISO and so I've been using gcrebuilder along with jackoalan's custom-build of Audacity to modify the .stm files for the game's BGMs. I'm rebuilding from a root folder exported from a fresh ISO and I always repack/rebuild the root folder to a custom ISO. I'm also using the latest stable of Dolphin, too.

Problem is, when the game gets to a point where the custom music I inserted gets to the end of it's loop, it crashes and makes a horrible buzzing noise until I close or kill the process. Any idea of what might be doing this and how I can fix it?

I've narrowed it down maybe, since the custom music technically works...short of the softlock I get. I've taken precautions such as making sure it's stereo, that I include the loop label, 32000Hz, 16-bit PCM: but I'm not sure if the game is so fussy about those specific details in order to get the custom music working without any crashes.

I have this exact same problem. I want to replace a certain music track in Metroid Prime 3 but every time the music is about to play it locks up the same way. The file format is ".fsb", I discovered that it is definitely an issue with the audacity fork because even if I import and export an existing file in the game's audio files without making any changes, I run into the same issue.

justdancingsam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Everytime I open up the program, it gives an error saying "The procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" Is there a fix to this? NONE of the fixes I tried work at all

nelson2236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Best regards, sorry for the spelling mistakes, I am using a translator, I am working with the dsp audios from resident evil archives with the modified audacity program, when I introduce the dsp into the game, I only get black screens without any audio. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a hand in correctly decoding the resident evil archives dsp audios in advance thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1