Hacking DSiWare Downgrade + ctr-httpwn Still Works Pretty Good

brentblend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you downgrade from 11.2.0-35, or from 11.0?
I have a N3DSXL that is on 11.2.0-35 and I am trying to figure out how to downgrade it.
I have a O3DS with A9LH. Hoping I can figure this out.

rafalince

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've just downgraded a brand new 3dsxl that came on 11.0 from factory using the DsiWare Downgrade + Ctr-Httpwn despite the 11.2.0-35 release. So, don't be afraid, this metod still work.

You did using DGTOOLS ? Or another method ? PLease tell more, what you did to downgrade.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once Freakyforms comes in the mail, I'll downgrade my N3DS XL that came in the mail today, and the one that will come on Friday. That being said, what's up with httpwn? Do I just launch it and proceed to do stuff like system transfer? Like NTR CFW, you boot it up, you're taken back to home menu and that's it, activated. Is that the same as in httpwn?

SleepingGiant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel kind of stupid asking this question, but where do I look to find the mirrors? Clicking the link leads to a 'files missing' page, and I can't find any alternate links to the 11.2 firmware file.

rubycrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel kind of stupid asking this question, but where do I look to find the mirrors? Clicking the link leads to a 'files missing' page, and I can't find any alternate links to the 11.2 firmware file.
Plailect deleted the 11.2 to 10.4 torrent. There might be something wrong with the torrent he uploaded earlier as the 11.2 bin was only 944kb big. Just need to wait for him to upload the correct torrent.

fpsbroski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just hate the fact that you need another 3ds to downgrade, that's 80 dollars and for what just to use it to downgrade and never ever use it anymore..

rubycrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hate the fact that you need another 3ds to downgrade, that's 80 dollars and for what just to use it to downgrade and never ever use it anymore..
As I said in your thread, you can sell it for more than 70 as it will have CFW and A9HL installed and I believe there are a lot of people who don't even want to risk doing A9HL themselves. Also note that there might not be many old 2DSs in stock as Nintendo is changing production of 2DS to the new colors (and you tell me what firmware those system will come with).

PS. Old 2DS is already $90 on Amazon, new color 2DS will release on Oct 31, 2016

Last edited by rubycrow,

ule1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help on this I tried downgrading from 11.2 I got the firmware but when I click downgrade firm to 10.4 it says failure opening sd files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night