Gaming DSi won't read 8 GB or 16 GB microSD-card with adapter

Namesnipe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've been attempting to brew my DSi XL, and when I put my sd card back in [in the flipnote studio data management step], it didn't read it. Then, I inserted the 16 GB microSD to test if it was a problem with my DSi's SD card slot, and they both gave me a ? and a message stating that "The device inserted in the sd card slot cannot be used." I later formatted it, and still nothing. Here's some extra information. They're both SDHC, in FAT32 format. I have not attempted putting it in with no files.
EDIT : I have attempted putting it in with no files and it still does not read it.

Last edited by Namesnipe,

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I've been attempting to brew my DSi XL, and when I put my sd card back in [in the flipnote studio data management step], it didn't read it. Then, I inserted the 16 GB microSD to test if it was a problem with my DSi's SD card slot, and they both gave me a ? and a message stating that "The device inserted in the sd card slot cannot be used." I later formatted it, and still nothing. Here's some extra information. They're both SDHC, in FAT32 format. I have not attempted putting it in with no files.
EDIT : I have attempted putting it in with no files and it still does not read it.

Swipe the lock key up or down on the adapter side, if it's on locked position, will not read at all.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does it work in another software (system settings, camera, etc)?

Assuming it works in another device, bad slot/connection to motherboard/processor

deffyskrise

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello, i know im very late, but im having the same problem right now. :( Could you fix the issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Getting sleepy