DSi freezes on start-up screen

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by raskal549, Aug 10, 2009.

Aug 10, 2009
    • Newcomer

raskal549 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    bought a used DSi. it has never been opened and only has been played with normal DS carts (no flash/ROM carts). when u turn it on, it freezes at the start-up screen. anyone had a problem like this? any ideas on how to fix this?
    • Newcomer

tanvm07 New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    maybe you bricked it

Chris_Skylock New Member

Message Count:
    Philippines
    have you tried inserting the game on and after you pressed the power button? If you also switched it on multiple times, you should return it to the store or call nintendo using the number at the back of the unit.

vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    hrm a mystery [IMG] no just joking sounds like a software malfunction or maybe a piece of harware has come lose either way there is probably nothing you can do but call big N but first take it back to the store you bought it from as most stores have like a 30 day warranty on preowned goods
    • Newcomer

raskal549 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    thanks for the quick reply guys. sad part about it is, i got it from a private seller, not a store. at least i didn't pay too much for it. i guessd i know y it was so cheap now. oh well. maybe i can use this one for parts or sell it on "the bay"