Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mpg187 said:
I heard that Acecard was blocked:

http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?1...ked-on-euro-dsi

It was blocked on the Euro DSi, but if they are doing that it would lead one to believe they are doing it on other ones too (The Euro DSi just being the first)

That was speculation from almost a year ago.

I'm not meaning to sound rude here, but most of your questions can be answered by reading my FAQ...

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just noticed something that should be updated:
DeltaBurnt said:
Q: Will there be DSi only games?
A: Yes there has already been a DSi only game announced. And they have already been some games announced to have special features that only work on the DSi but that doesn't mean they won't work on the DS Lite.
Well, there are already 3 DSi-only games (that only work on the DSi). System Flaw, Foto Showdown (a.k.a. Monster Finder), and Picture Perfect Hair Salon.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YayMii said:
I just noticed something that should be updated:
DeltaBurnt said:
Q: Will there be DSi only games?
A: Yes there has already been a DSi only game announced. And they have already been some games announced to have special features that only work on the DSi but that doesn't mean they won't work on the DS Lite.
Well, there are already 3 DSi-only games (that only work on the DSi). System Flaw, Foto Showdown (a.k.a. Monster Finder), and Picture Perfect Hair Salon.
Aw crap, DSi shovelware already
frown.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
windmaka said:
is there really nothing happening in the dsi homebrew scene there hasn't been any updates since november
It'd be awkward, you know, what with there being no DSi homebrew yet and all.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Rydian said:
DSi mode still hasn't been broken so we can only run stuff in DS mode right now.

There is an exploit that runs in DSi mode, you just can only run assembly code with it and it requires a crappy shovelware DSi enhanced game.
The save exploit? From what I saw it only allows you to run within that game.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Rydian said:
DSi mode still hasn't been broken so we can only run stuff in DS mode right now.

There is an exploit that runs in DSi mode, you just can only run assembly code with it and it requires a crappy shovelware DSi enhanced game.
The save exploit? From what I saw it only allows you to run within that game.

mellow.gif

The code is loaded into RAM once the exploit happens.

From there you can make a code that accesses the DSi's features. Though actually doing it would be hard, since the offsets for all the functions of the DSi still aren't known.

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried my M3iZero on my friends DSi, and it wasn't recognized. I have the 1.4 fcore, and it works on my dslite, how come it's not working on the DSi?

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What has bad contacts? My M3iZero works on my DSlite (both of them, I have two). My friend's DSi is working, it recognizes other games.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well with my Acekard 2i I never had contact issues in my DS lite. But I did with my DSi and my DSi never had contact issues with my M3 only Acekard 2i. I had to blow the Acekard 2i every time for it to work on my DSi.

Roobitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to mention I bought a new fuchsia (pink) DSi last week from a Best Buy in Canada and it came with SM 1.4 on it. I had to use my nephew's DS Phat to patch my Acekard2i.

Lol Danny Phantom.

FFdreamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello everyone, I'm new here... I'm a bit in a hurry so I hope you won't mind if I ask this... I'm intending to buy a black DSi from a guy via internet add today, it's fairly new (warranty untill june 2011) and I want to be able to make sure which firmware it has... As far as I know, linkers work with up to 1.4 firmware, how do I check which firmware is on? Also, is the 1.4 firmware the newest available, or are there newer ones that block linkers? We are meeting later today so I would greatly appreciate a fast answer! Btw, I'm from Europe and this is my first DS ever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?