tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
I think 30-40w is good. Just be fast and everything will work fine.

If some makes a video tutorial of hardmodding the DSi would be nice

Btw... The tutorial talks about an Exploitable Dsi Tittle... The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords works has a exploitable one?

Last edited by tozevleal,

Razor83

Trophies
XP
Country
@Gadorach Looking at the "DSi (Side B)" photo is there any reason why the signals cant be tapped from the vias just after the resistors? (e.g. For CMD the via just after resistor R94 near the silkscreen P21, and for CLK the via just after R113 and EM14) Or would this not work?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Gadorach Looking at the "DSi (Side B)" photo is there any reason why the signals cant be tapped from the vias just after the resistors? (e.g. For CMD the via just after resistor R94 near the silkscreen P21, and for CLK the via just after R113 and EM14) Or would this not work?

On paper it should work (worst case scenario you may need to adjust the wire lengths a little), but those are harder to hit than the suggested points :)

Reactions: Razor83

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
upload_2017-5-23_18-59-9.png
Help

Reactions: reprep

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Soooo, maybe i'm pretty dumb, but i need some help.
Got everything ready until i'm at decrypting nand time, using the code providing CID and ConsoleID leads me to an error "error, expected 32 hex characters when parsing text"

Anyone could lend me a hand?

Edit: Nvm, i'm idiot, just deleting the spaces from the hex characters fixed the problem...

Last edited by Patxinco, , Reason: Idiot
Reactions: tozevleal

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
I desoldered and soldered the hardmod 5 times before but at 3am mixed up the gnd and clk wire.
That explains everything! But why you hardmod 5 times? You should created a "hardmod easy IO port" ... with that shouldn't need anymore to unsolder and resoldered again with the risk of screwing the DSi motherboard components

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
That explains everything! But why you hardmod 5 times? You should created a "hardmod easy IO port" ... with that shouldn't need anymore to unsolder and resoldered again with the risk of screwing the DSi motherboard components
I did the hardmod with components i had at home and i edited the nand the nand multiple times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: