Misc DS/Wii gaming weekends

Mentorium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm for Mario kart too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw i thought you used altwfc everytime, that explains why you couldn't play mario kart before.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday I tried to connect to nimtendo wfc and after few minutes of players searching I got Error Code: 85040, which is for custom servers only, I left metroid for an hour and it didn't disconnect. We need to find solution fast: find other patch or play other game.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just wanna inform you that I won't be free this weekend, so you have to host on your selfs. Thx for your support and good luck ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Online gaming weekend 9th - 11th of October 12am - 5pm (UTC/GMT+3). We will play metroid: prime hunters (patched with AltWFC) See you then ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This weekend was lame. I couldn't find a one player online. If you won't try, nothing will happen. Group up guys!

D

Deleted User

I may join this.
BUT could we use Wiimmfi? It's faster than AltWFC, supports DS, and we're getting WiFi plaza very soon :P

Evil pol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I couldn't find a one player online.
I tried to connect few times on sunday, but can't find any players. It was ok that i used European version of Metroid (AltWFC patched)?

Oh and i'm interested in the next "party" (if it's planned). I'm not superb in most of games (haven't played on DS in few years, just bought "new" one two weeks ago) but i still will be happy to play with You online. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night