Gaming DS to 3DS rerelease games

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
TWEWY in 3DS would be pretty awesome...

After the IOS port, only this or a sequel will make me believe in Square-Enix again.

I hope there is a TWEWY sequel. And I so hope it ends up as an ios exclusive.

I also hope for a sequel, but why should it be an iOS exclusive? I wouldn´t mind if it was multiplatform, besides I don't believe in using smartphones for gaming purposes, they are good and sutff but have a lot of flaws if you ask me

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After the IOS port, only this or a sequel will make me believe in Square-Enix again.
Oh gosh I think I'm dying from all the sarcasm.

I also hope for a sequel, but why should it be an iOS exclusive? I wouldn´t mind if it was multiplatform, besides I don't believe in using smartphones for gaming purposes, they are good and sutff but have a lot of flaws if you ask me

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Emigre just wants to watch the world burn everyone whine about it, as much as I like TWETY it was pretty funny.

Is it strange that i'd like to see a really well done sprite based top down 2d zelda game akin to Seasons/Ages/Links Awaking. And another 2d castlevania, can't ever have too many of those.

Reactions: 2 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I want a TWEWY sequel to be an ios exclusive so the SQUARE fantards will cry and angst like whiny little shits, so I can laugh at them again.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess i was meaning game that already made good use of the 3D engine on the DS and then just doing the necessary work to make them pop with the 3D screen of the 3DS.

Examples:
SM64. No extra remodeling or anything, just make it pop.
Both of the DQMJoker games.
etc.

Anything that could benefit from the bolstering of 3D. Most of the games mentioned here arent really what i was thinking lol.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't sound too bad! Maybe Pokemon Black&White collection with all 4 games?

Hmmmm

Tetris DS ;o

Final Fantasy IV maybe?
NO.
gallery_109594_291_70574.jpg

FF4 has the most rereleases ever. We need something new.

Final Fantasy VII?

Reactions: 3 people

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zelda titles would have a huge benefit from this.
Changing from touch-screen to analog would make a drastic gameplay change,
and I think a lot of people would like this change.
I actually already had that idea. :O

I don't remember reading about you saying that,
but I don't doubt it.

I've saw a thoushand people who had this same idea.

Then, I'll I can say is that I agree with you ;)

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda titles would have a huge benefit from this.
Changing from touch-screen to analog would make a drastic gameplay change,
and I think a lot of people would like this change.
I actually already had that idea. :O

I don't remember reading about you saying that,
but I don't doubt it.

I've saw a thoushand people who had this same idea.

Then, I'll I can say is that I agree with you ;)
I don't think I wrote it down anywhere, but I was thinking how good it would be.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Let's see... Infinite Space 3DS with updated graphics (with the pace of this game, they should be able to hike that graphics skirt waaaaaay up). Just imagining my fleet of battleships unleashing devastation in glorious 3D is making my ball sack squirm in delight. Fully voiced, too, by the looks of it. The audio levels has to be audible though. AUDIBLE, dammit.

Kaijuu Busters 3DS would also be awesome, and a strong contender in the Monster-Hunting genre (which so far, is led by Monster Hunter, followed by Gods Eater and other similar titles). Playing as Earth Defense Force soldiers, slaying giant monsters like Mothra and Eleking and Evil Ultraman. They even have two-men buggies in Kaijuu Busters Powered, much like the tank seen in MH4. Plus the always-awesome hoverboard weapon class, and the buffer-support backpack class (which is strong in its own right).

Cross Treasures 3DS (another JP exclusive). Awesome Action RPG with focus on looting and weapon forging. Strong end game challenge, and free class swapping is another great mechanic.

Reactions: Sop

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kyle Hyde series being revamped and bundled together in one cartridge would be pretty fun on 3DS. Ramp up the graphics for the exploring bits a tad, and then add depth to the characters in front of the scenery. Same would go for the Trace Memory/Another Code series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse