DS #3960: Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito (Japan)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
and battle taking a longer time since u can now see them traveling to their enemies instead of the good old slash effect
biggrin.gif

but other than that, i find it pretty cool, maybe its because i have no idea what the story is, so i get to make up my own story
biggrin.gif

leoboiko

Trophies
Website
namakajiri.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok so when I alchemy stuff, I find it weird it doesn't show previews for items I already made; only for items I have at the moment. For example, if I make a special-cure-herb, then use it, the alchemy screen go back to the "unpublished goods" message (the same one as for items I never made). Is that how it's supposed to be? I was wondering if it isn't some save defect... I'm using an R4 and the Caravan release with the patch from this thread.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
weird, that shouldn't be the case, since i made some junk, they did show up, even if i used them up, they still show in the preview box.

(note that there are 2 receipe that i got at the moment that requires some 1 time items, one is a boss drop and the other is a pan that u found in the dungeon with metal bro/tower)

leoboiko

Trophies
Website
namakajiri.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hm, I was afraid so; given that it says "unpublished goods" not "not-holding goods". Perhaps it's really an R4 save bug? Anyone else with R4 reading this would care to confirm? I do experience the abruptly-cut save chime, btw.

bindouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know if there is something wrong with my rom or anything, but (spoilers) by the time you get to ride the white dragon to fight the black dragon and there is an animation the game crashes... it happened with anyone else? is there a fix for it?

eviltaxiSS3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have an M3 real and occasionally roms will freeze once in awhile. I tried using RT save(using Xenom's pached rom) but, it won't work. Can anyone help me I don't want to lose like a hour worth of stuff cause of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.