DS #1958: Miami Nights: Singles in the City (USA)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try this as apparently it has bitch fighting in it. A lot of people love the mobile games for some reason.

A lot of people are also idiots.

Japan gets a fun (if short) action-RPG. We get crap like this piled on top of more crap like this.

cover.jpg

Japan gets just as much crap as we do
wink.gif
I actually want to try that game... if only because I fell in love with the track that's in Beautiful Katamari from it...
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try this as apparently it has bitch fighting in it. A lot of people love the mobile games for some reason.

A lot of people are also idiots.

Japan gets a fun (if short) action-RPG. We get crap like this piled on top of more crap like this.

Japan gets just as much crap as we do
wink.gif
From what I see every week they get more. For every good game that gets released theres a ton of pet/brain/etc as well a lot of which are worse than this below average title.

crukid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, I know I'm a retard for playing this game, but...

I'm getting a "not enough memory" or "out of memory" error (some verbiage like that, don't have my DS right now on me) on my G6 Lite when attempting to enter my villa for the party. Anyone got that far? This even happened on a remade save.

shawncac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm getting a "not enough memory" or "out of memory" error (some verbiage like that, don't have my DS right now on me) on my G6 Lite when attempting to enter my villa for the party. Anyone got that far? This even happened on a remade save.
i get the same thing on my g6ds real

limmerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm getting a "not enough memory" or "out of memory" error (some verbiage like that, don't have my DS right now on me) on my G6 Lite when attempting to enter my villa for the party. Anyone got that far? This even happened on a remade save.

im gettin the same thing on a real ds with supercard. seems like a common issue, n in the exact same place too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs