Dragon Quest X localization , Square-Enix might be willing to localize it if enough fans request it!

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Please please give them your voice, and let them know you would like them to support the localization of Dragon Quest X !

this could give us the chance to play Dragon Quest X on the PS4 / Nintendo NX !!

because Dragon Quest X is being ported to both the PS4 and the NX , simply do the following.

go to this link > https://t.co/7wtaGp04gN

and then follow these simple steps.

Here are the steps:

1. For Contact category choose Products & Services and for Contact Sub-Category choose Product Specifications.

2. Enter a subject line under contact details, and keep it to under 40 characters. For example: "DQX".

3. Hit Next. On the next page, hit Next again. Now choose Proceed to Email Support.

4. Enter in your contact information. Enter your email address twice. If you plan on creating multiple support tickets, please use a different email address per support ticket.

5. In 4000 characters or less, write a polite message to support asking for Dragon Quest X's localization. Once you submit your ticket draft you can preview it or edit it. Once you are satisfied, click Submit.

Please keep the message focused on Dragon Quest X for this campaign.

Thank You !

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whaaat? I mean for a DQ game in the main series not to be localized is unheard of. I mean just wow.
How come? 5 and 6 took over a decade, and the rest average 3-4 years after japanese release, so it's right on schedule. And when you consider it's an MMO, it's understandable.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Done and I got a message saying "
Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We do appreciate your suggestion toward our future titles. Although I cannot guarantee it being implemented in future projects, it will be forwarded to my superiors. I thank you for you contacting us today.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.