Dragon Quest Heroes coming to Steam on Dec 3rd!

m9NsZJQ.png

Seems like Sony fanboys won't be the only one enjoying the Musou x Dragon Quest game because it was announced that Dragon Quest Heroes is coming to Steam!

:arrow: Steam News
:arrow: Steam Store Page

Last edited by Chary,

jakelong00

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don’t get it. On one side of the globe sony says vita- "a legacy hardware" while on the other side launches a new edition. Could someone explain this?
A great news mome the less

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing this on PS4 and its a really good Musou game. The controls are simple as can be and there are no real hard programmed combos, you just kinda make your own with Square and Triangle. There are tons of enemies, 12 playable characters, and an added layer of strategy. Monsters can drop medals that you can grab and deploy as either a one off attack or deploy a sentry monster.

Its fast, fun, makes you feel like a boss.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is absolute shit. It controls good and the graphics are fine, but it's just absolutely boring and it has like 10 hours of tutorials for every little thing.
I played for about 3 hours hoping it would get better but it just never did. Couldn't bring myself to try any more to get to possible fun bits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr