T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Dragon Fantasy Book I releases on Vita and PS3 April 16th. This is the USA release date Europe is usually the day after (17th) though I can't find any info on a Euro release.

From Polygon:
The game first released in 2010 with 8-bit art and a sequel is currently in the works. The original game is being remastered for the PS3 and Vita, with 16-bit graphics, improved sound, a redesigned status system and a new dungeon. The game will support Cross-Buy and Cross-Save features.

The game will be available for $9.99 and for 20 percent off at $7.99 for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

Dragon Fantasy is an expansive Japanese-style role-playing game where the protagonist, Ogden, is modeled on developer Adam Rippon's late father — complete with baldness and a paunch. The game is based on a project that both Rippon and his business partner Bryan Sawler began in 1995, and was later resurrected in 2010 after Rippon's father passed away.

Screens:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg
Developer interview:
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013...he_dungeons_of_dragon_fantasy_on_ps3_and_vita

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Interesting, somehow the screens remind me of Pokémon games before the 3D hit the games. The price is very tempting and I'm thinking of buying it :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse