Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 lands on the Switch in Fall 2017

dragon ball switch.jpg

According to a recent tweet from the official Bandai Namco twitter account, the successful title from the popular anime is coming for the Nintendo Switch this fall. The game will feature Ad-hoc play, motion controls, 2P battle on 1 system w/ 1 joy con each.

:arrow: SOURCE

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might get this, but mainly due to the fact that I wouldn't have to get the original in order to understand this one (since the switch version of the game comes with the first game's story included)

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I might get this, but mainly due to the fact that I wouldn't have to get the original in order to understand this one (since the switch version of the game comes with the first game's story included)
Where did you read that? If that's true, I'm never going to start the first one on my 360 by this way, xD

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoverse 1 turned out alright. A friend of mine had the game so I tried it. It looked very similar to Battle of Z for my Vita. Haven't looked into XV2 so I may get this game.

I quite didn't like the Budakai Tenkaichi series. Those games were so unbalanced and almost every character are clones of each other. -o-'''

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Xenoverse 1.5 should be a bit better so if the price is decent on the Switch I might pick it up.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to a recent tweet from the official Bandai Namco twitter account, the successful title from the popular anime is coming for the Nintendo Switch this fall. The game will feature Ad-hoc play, motion controls, 2P battle on 1 system w/ 1 joy con each.

:arrow: SOURCE

I ninja'd you by a week. More importantly the game's release date is set for October 21st in Japan. Comes with the first games story in the form of time vault scrolls, plus all of it's parrell quest. Rumored that the other consoles will have to pay for 19.99 upgrade pack for them to recieve the xbx content.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may play this as opposed to the PC version which I pre-ordered...and only played 12 minutes of. Not the wisest purchase, I just don't make time for video games outside of Pokemon.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may play this as opposed to the PC version which I pre-ordered...and only played 12 minutes of. Not the wisest purchase, I just don't make time for video games outside of Pokemon.
I can understand this. I have the ps4 version and have like 1 hour gameplay into it. Had it for months now. I don't make enough time for games outside of Bleach Brave Souls lately. But I might get this for switch. Since it's portable.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1