Dragon Ball Super will approach it's 1 year anniversary in July, Future Trunks saga lands next week!

D

Deleted User

It would be cool to see vegina vs goku. But this time vegina will be good and goku would be bad and vegina would kick his stupid ass . Also goku is playing the role of jet li as he want to be the one. I'm freaking love vegina.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Spoilers obviously, Dragon Ball Super Episode 47 preview has been aired at the end of Episode 46 and oh my god the tone of the next saga is set to be very ominous indeed.
Let me know your thoughts below. I am very hyped. I loved Future Trunks, and seeing him return is just bliss. But damn, the future looks very very rough because of the new enemy now known as "Black" but obviously we've seen that "Black" is "Goku Black" just who is this new enemy? Will the future be saved? How will Trunks be able to bring peace back?

Last edited by Giratina3,

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So guys what were your thoughts on the new enemy "Black Goku"?
I cannot believe how unrelentingly evil this villain is.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I grew up with Dragon Ball back in the 90's but for the life of me, I couldn't keep on watching Super because even though it got somewhat better (Season 3: Champa God of Destruction) it still wasn't very good and so I'm better off not watching it. Hell, since I have a decently large physical collection of Dragon Ball stuff I'l just rather watch any of that than Toei's new stale Dragon Ball series.

Pros:
+ Catchy OP
+ Nozawa, Horikawa,Tanaka, Kusao, Furukawa, Nakao and others are still voicing their original characters
+ Soundtrack
+ Animation can be good sometimes.

Cons:
- Animation's not really as detailed as in the old days and they tend to slack off so it doesn't look really that great
- Story (at least back then it was simple and fun but here.. meh)
- EDs are forgettable
- Seasons 1 and 2 were terrible and even though Season 3 was an improvement it wasn't too great either
- Lack of creativity and imagionation (we already had Turtles as the "Evil Goku" and now there's Black Goku too, plus now there's also another Freeza, purple Piccolo, a yellow bear and some stupid robot)
- Show just isn't comparable to the great DB or Z
- Always talking about the "awesome" Universe 7 as if it's a big deal or the multiple universes that exist. Sure, it's good for fans that want new content but that didn't exist on Z so can't say I care about it.
- The breaking point where it can make fans disconnect from the franchise

So whatever, I'm fine not watching this since it's something I don't really like. Just a damn shame neither Toei Animation or Funimation ever remastered Z properly in HD 4x3 (Funi did remaster properly with the Level Blu-rays but they cancelled by the second volume).

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I like it but I think they messed up at some parts in the story even though I am not sure ...
Like many are discussing where black comes from, I think he should not exist !
If I am not mistaken the time-line trunk came from split very early from the one we know and If i remember correct Trunks said that Goku and Vegeta and whatever were killed by Cell ?
I am not entirely sure but still I think Goku should have been dead and why do you think it would be a Goku from the other Dimension ? At that tournament against universe 6 they didn't know about Goku or Vegeta which means either they do not exist there or are just some weaklings

And now it seems that Gokus visit to Zamasu actually changed Trunks time-line which should be impossible ... they even show both time lines together to show how Zamasu acted after meeting Goku (I don't really want to say to much still it doesn't make sense that after it was split and changed a lot they make it go together again which should be impossible)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you wouldn't like it, no matter what they did.

I been keeping up with it and I like it as a whole. DB Super isn't perfect, but that the same for all DB.

Well I like it but I think they messed up at some parts in the story even though I am not sure ...
Like many are discussing where black comes from, I think he should not exist !
If I am not mistaken the time-line trunk came from split very early from the one we know and If i remember correct Trunks said that Goku and Vegeta and whatever were killed by Cell ?
I am not entirely sure but still I think Goku should have been dead and why do you think it would be a Goku from the other Dimension ? At that tournament against universe 6 they didn't know about Goku or Vegeta which means either they do not exist there or are just some weaklings
Well, they eventually going to reveal who Black Goku actually is and where he came from, so you can't say they mess up the story without them at least revealing that. For all we know, he could just be Android created by Zamasu.

And now it seems that Gokus visit to Zamasu actually changed Trunks time-line which should be impossible ... they even show both time lines together to show how Zamasu acted after meeting Goku (I don't really want to say to much still it doesn't make sense that after it was split and changed a lot they make it go together again which should be impossible)
I'm confused about what you are saying, but Zamasu we see in the Goku timeline isn't the same Zamasu we see in Future Trucks timeline. If you are asking how they are connected, when trunks time machine goes to the past he creates a new timeline. This timeline, while still connected to Future Trucks timeline, doesn't directly effect each other. When he travels back to the future, he goes back to his own time.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in the last episode they clearly show that Zamasu is interested in the Super Dragon Balls (because he saw them in that video about the fight between universe 6 and 7 which would not have happened in that other time line as Goku and Vegeta should be dead there so all the stuff with Beerus should have been completely different) and in the Future you see Zamasu became immortal and I guess they want to explain it with him using the Super Dragon Balls he would probably never knew off without seeing that video.

And how would Zamasu know about Son Goku as they should have never met in that different time line plus he even knew some of his fighting moves and Son Goku remembered that he used the same moves back in his time (so it must be the same Zamasu he met before which should be impossible)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte