Gaming Dragon Ball FighterZ should be released on the Switch too.

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 995
  • Replies 7
  • Likes 1
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
If we take Mario Odyssey as an example we can tell that SMO is going to be a damn good game to play on the Switch so what's stopping them from porting it to the Switch? They need extra time to make two different versions and it'll be pricier?

This is a game I'm really hyped for and it's unfortunate it won't be on the Switch.

Have a look at its gameplay below.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I have a PS4, and not a Switch, I'm with you on that. It can't be a graphical thing, it can definitely be a bit of a party game with one on ones, maybe even teams, where they decide their three fighters. It could be a "One at a time" deal, Switch will already be porting Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, which is okay, but this is loads better, and Nintendo runs the risk of porting somewhat dated titles. Skyrim at least offers a fair deal of special goodies, but Xenoverse 2 I think will just have DLC already put in. Sounds dry, this game, wet, so fucking wet.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Even though I have a PS4, and not a Switch, I'm with you on that. It can't be a graphical thing, it can definitely be a bit of a party game with one on ones, maybe even teams, where they decide their three fighters. It could be a "One at a time" deal, Switch will already be porting Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, which is okay, but this is loads better, and Nintendo runs the risk of porting somewhat dated titles. Skyrim at least offers a fair deal of special goodies, but Xenoverse 2 I think will just have DLC already put in. Sounds dry, this game, wet, so fucking wet.
Xenoverse 2 on the Switch could've been OK for me but with FighterZ nope, gonna go with FighterZ. :) I'll have to buy a PS4 not just for FighterZ but for its library of exclusives & multiplats.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you seen gameplay footage of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite? It looks so slow compared to FighterZ.

Reactions: RustInPeace

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe, maybe not. We shall wait and see in few months ahead. We have enough time to make right decision before purchase a Nintendo Switch this fall or not.

Reactions: Rudelof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)