Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
new-nusgrabber worked fine just 2 days ago, today it crashes everytime i run it. I even tried to redownload it. :/

Reactions: SrTommy

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's already been mentioned before that it relies on a server that is down right now, this is why it crashes. It would be nice if he updated the program to indicate why it crashes though.

krossT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once NUSGrabberGUI is opened it goes to "Connecting to internet" then "Parsing Data" then the windows 10 popup "NUSGrabberGUI has stopped working immediately pops up. Close program is the only option. doesnt matter how long i wait.

Last edited by krossT,

Femorsp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys,
Today the same issues still there "Program has stopped working".
Does anyone knows other website to download WiiU LEGO Games and the Call Of Duty game ?
THanks ;)

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry everyone for the delay in fixing the issue. I've been very busy with life and recently have gotten sick. I'm working on a more permanent solution to this problem, but in the meantime, I'm deploying a hotfix for the program today. Thanks to Paul-Roesink on GitHub for uploading a fix for everyone.

Again, it might be awhile before you see the permanent solution, as I'm still dealing with IRL stuff.

Reactions: skins20

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, the hotfix is out. I went ahead and included a bunch of bugfixes anyways and updated the code to version 0.9. Unfortionatly, Dropbox decided it would be a good idea to get rid of the Public folder, so now I have to update the links to everything on all of my sites I visit. This means you will have to update manually, and there is no way to alert other users either.

In case you can't find the new link in the OP, or are too lazy to go looking, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/202joxtlbyldl1q/NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.zip?dl=1

Reactions: skins20

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay, the hotfix is out. I went ahead and included a bunch of bugfixes anyways and updated the code to version 0.9. Unfortionatly, Dropbox decided it would be a good idea to get rid of the Public folder, so now I have to update the links to everything on all of my sites I visit. This means you will have to update manually, and there is no way to alert other users either.

In case you can't find the new link in the OP, or are too lazy to go looking, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/202joxtlbyldl1q/NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.zip?dl=1

Excelent..thanks for your time.:toot:

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them