Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

epicrean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be the dumb one here, I downloaded the app, and there is no way to launch it. I see all these screen shots of the program but I simply can not get this program launch. I am on windows 10 with the correct framework. I have a folder named "NUSGrabberGUI-master" there is no application file in there to launch. There is a folder in there called "NUS grabber GUI", but again inside there there is no application file to launch. So what am I doing wrong?

Sub Zippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drove myself crazy and wasted a few hours trying to get this to work for the first time with Pokken Tournament, only to find out it doesn't work, but others do. I've had a few successes but half the titles I try seem to fail.

SimonBestia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there!
I'm having some problems with this program, when I'm trying to decrypt Paper Mario: Color Splash, it immediately says "Title successfully decrypted" but when I check the game's folder, the 3 decrypted folders are not there.
Why?

Pablovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to stop a download? I closed the window of the GUI, but it's still downloading.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo. It seems that NUSGrabber got issues. It keep crashing when it shows "Parsing Data". Yesterday, it was working fine. Now what gives?
But I believe that Nintendo is having an update on their eShop for Breath of the Wild. I dunno. But it's possible though.

Reactions: Suji_Pyo

SD456

Dude
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo. It seems that NUSGrabber got issues. It keep crashing when it shows "Parsing Data". Yesterday, it was working fine. Now what gives?
But I believe that Nintendo is having an update on their eShop for Breath of the Wild. I dunno. But it's possible though.

It is crashing for me too on "Parsing Data". (Using Windows 10)

Last edited by SD456,

Keynote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Same here, crashing on Parsing Data
When you look at the github issues page, it looks like it's something with the connection to a site.
So we must wait until it's up again.
Or use NusGrabber.exe 000titlekey000 to download it directly

The zelda update isn't available yet.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NusGrabber was working great all day yesterday, now today it says "Stopped Working". Anyone else having the same issue?

Last edited by elm,

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Ok I will, What is the difference between the WiiU Helper & The Transfer Tool?? is it simple to use like Nusgrabber?
The transfer tool is meant to be used in conjunction with WiiU USB Helper. It enables you to send games to your wiiu via the network.
Wii U USB Helper is meant to be very easy to use.

Reactions: elm

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The transfer tool is meant to be used in conjunction with WiiU USB Helper. It enables you to send games to your wiiu via the network.
Wii U USB Helper is meant to be very easy to use.

Thank you!! This is SO much easier than Nusgrabber and works like a charm. :hrth::grog::bow:

LeoDark$ide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone Plz help, I'm on windows 10 64bit and everytime I open the The New Nusgrabbergui, it opens and crashs, it puts a bung of files on my desktop, then takers them away. I installed the Vc x86 and I have the x64 on my pc, I even switch to Windows 7 x64 and same problem. When I try to open the old Nusgrabber a command box flash's on the desktop real fast, but doesn't stay open. Any help would be the bomb.

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone Plz help, I'm on windows 10 64bit and everytime I open the The New Nusgrabbergui, it opens and crashs, it puts a bung of files on my desktop, then takers them away. I installed the Vc x86 and I have the x64 on my pc, I even switch to Windows 7 x64 and same problem. When I try to open the old Nusgrabber a command box flash's on the desktop real fast, but doesn't stay open. Any help would be the bomb.
I have the same problem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NusGrabber was working great all day yesterday, now today it says "Stopped Working". Anyone else having the same issue?
I am having the same problem

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

It relies on the Wiiubrew server, which is down atm, so the app wont work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk