Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
I did that too, but still the same issue, so I guess I keep using JNUSTool is more easy and friendly to use, thanks anyway...!!!!
Don't know what you're doing wrong but this software is literally point and click, at this point. I would recommend putting the application in a folder so its more obvious where the files are downloading. If it's not making a folder then that's a different issue.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know what you're doing wrong but this software is literally point and click, at this point. I would recommend putting the application in a folder so its more obvious where the files are downloading. If it's not making a folder then that's a different issue.
Don´t worry I found the issue, I did not have Visual C++ install in my PC now I can do it, thanks..!!!

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Well, thanks for that. It still won't work for me. I'm using Windows 10 x64 for my development PC, and for my testing PC, I'm running the same as you. If it works for everyone else, then that's what I'll use. Update coming out today!
Hey, I could download the update as you show on this video, but when I try to Decrypt the folder as you show I just get this issue "unable to copy save common Key. Ensure you have acess to read and write to the directory that you specified. Any help please, what I need is the 3 folders Code, Content And Meta for Loadiine GX2.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I could download the update as you show on this video, but when I try to Decrypt the folder as you show I just get this issue "unable to copy save common Key. Ensure you have acess to read and write to the directory that you specified. Any help please, what I need is the 3 folders Code, Content And Meta for Loadiine GX2.
Ok, I was missing to copy a file with this name libeay32.dll into the folder I donwload with the update, now when I press Decrypt Donwload it says "Title successfully decrypted" but when I looking for the 3 folder into the folder with the update those not be there, so what else am I missing, I can not see the 3 folders Code, Content and Meta, please any help

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I was missing to copy a file with this name libeay32.dll into the folder I donwload with the update, now when I press Decrypt Donwload it says "Title successfully decrypted" but when I looking for the 3 folder into the folder with the update those not be there, so what else am I missing, I can not see the 3 folders Code, Content and Meta, please any help
Nobody is answering, so I guess we don't have any support for this app, well thanks for the try and all you made anyway...!!!

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Good mourning, I need some help, I can not get this, I need to donwload the last update and the DLC for Mario Kart 8 (I`m using Loadiine Gx2 v0.2), so this is what I did:

1. Download the NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.zip and extract it's contents somewhere. OK I DID THIS AND PUT IT INTO MY DESKTOP AND I DOWNLOAD THE OTHER EXECUTABLE FILE TOO
2. Load the program, and update your versionlists. (You can skip updating the versionlists if you know they are up to date.) OK
3. Search for/Click on the title you want to download. OK
4. Select a version from the list on the right side. (This step is optional if you want the latest version.) OK
5. Hit the decrypt button. OK
6. Navigate to folder which was just created (if you selected a specific version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\version\", but if you got the latest version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\") I NEED THE LASTEST VERSION, SO I DON`T KNOW WHERE IT WAS CREATED THE FOLDER, WHAT I DID WAS JUST TO SELECT THE FOLDER IN MY DESKTOP WITH NEW-NUSGrabberGUI AND PUT THERE THE TITLE ID KEY IN .BIN FILE FORMAT AND ALSO IN TEXT FORMAT, BUT THEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE `Unable to find ¨title.tmd¨. Ensure this is truly a WiiU title.` I USED THIS TITLE KEY WITH UWIZARD BEFORE AND IT WAS FINE., SO FROM HERE ON I CAN NOT GO.
7. Select the .bin of the Wii U Common key (which you have to obtain yourself) I HAVE THIS IN .BIN AND ALSO IN FORMAT TEXT, BUT I DON NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS.

So please any help:

A. What am I doing wrong, could you help me?

B. When I ca get this updates and DLC will it come in the 3 folder Code, Contend and Meta so I just need to overwrite the original ones to use it in loadiine gx2?
A. So, let me walk through the steps with you again.

1. Good.
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. Good.
5. Good.
6. The "rootdir" is where NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe is stored, and there should only be one other folder in there after you've downloaded one title. That's the folder you need to select. If you want, you can go the the settings and check "Auto-decrypt titles", and you can skip this step.
7. You don't need to "put" the .bin anywhere; just tell my program where it is, and it will do the rest. It will also remember where it's located the next time you try to decrypt something and automatically use it without your interaction.

B. Yes.
Hello i need some help with this:

Ps:my net is good and i am brazilian for that my pc language is Pt-br

prntscr.com/atej74

http://prnt.sc/atej65
If you're sure that your internet is fine, then would you mind going through the debug steps for me? (rename the .exe to NUSGrabberGUI.exe, perform the task again, then send over the debug.log)
You aren't missing anything... It should have worked. What does the folder structure look like after the decryption? (A picture would be handy.)
Nobody is answering, so I guess we don't have any support for this app, well thanks for the try and all you made anyway...!!!
I don't get on GBATemp but for 7:00 - 3:00 CST, Monday - Friday, so that's why I didn't answer. I give my all for support, as long as I'm here.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: supermalloch

FrancoGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont have more internet problems,i renamed that program but now it stopped working

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS:I Have dah microsoft program to make it work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah sorry i made a error i renamed other thing

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. So, let me walk through the steps with you again.

1. Good.
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. Good.
5. Good.
6. The "rootdir" is where NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe is stored, and there should only be one other folder in there after you've downloaded one title. That's the folder you need to select. If you want, you can go the the settings and check "Auto-decrypt titles", and you can skip this step.
7. You don't need to "put" the .bin anywhere; just tell my program where it is, and it will do the rest. It will also remember where it's located the next time you try to decrypt something and automatically use it without your interaction.

B. Yes.

If you're sure that your internet is fine, then would you mind going through the debug steps for me? (rename the .exe to NUSGrabberGUI.exe, perform the task again, then send over the debug.log)

You aren't missing anything... It should have worked. What does the folder structure look like after the decryption? (A picture would be handy.)

I don't get on GBATemp but for 7:00 - 3:00 CST, Monday - Friday, so that's why I didn't answer. I give my all for support, as long as I'm here.
Thanks for everything, I am more clear now.

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
I was messing around and got the app to run on OSX, but some of the (main) functionality, (download/decrypt) isn't functional :P It gives errors like "can't find DLL are you using wine?" and permission errors (even with sudo).

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 298

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around and got the app to run on OSX, but some of the (main) functionality, (download/decrypt) isn't functional :P It gives errors like "can't find DLL are you using wine?" and permission errors (even with sudo).
Yep... That's why I had those specific error codes pop up with special messages. It doesn't work under WINE, I believe.
EDIT: Thanks, by the way, for all the hardcore testing :)

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I try to download, it says the title is not found on Nintendo servers. This was working the last time I used it so I have no idea what happened.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unbenannt.jpg
by all games , just wanna update mario kart 8 mario party 10 and treasure toad :>
I was having so many issue as you including this one too, what I did was just to download the single file from here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41125193/NUSGrabber/NEW-NUSGrabber.zip given by FoxMcloud5655 , then extrated, run again and it work fine for all of the game I try, so do yourself the donwload again and delete the one you have now, perhaps something you did or something else is not right. To put it for the loadiine format I just put the common Key on my desktop with this name " ckey " in (.bin) format and selected when NEW Nusgrabber ask me for it, or did it manually just by pressing the botton Decrypt Download, hope that can help you, now I can see this is very easy, thanks FoxMcloud5655 for sharing this nice app.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I try to download, it says the title is not found on Nintendo servers. This was working the last time I used it so I have no idea what happened.
by all games , just wanna update mario kart 8 mario party 10 and treasure toad :>
@BoxNinPlay provided a good explanation. Basically, you need to delete NUSGrabber.exe from the folder, and let my program replace it. That way, you don't keep the old .exe, and you use the new one. You can also check the checkbox in the settings that says to use the original NUSGrabber, save, then uncheck the checkbox and save again. That will replace the .exe.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BoxNinPlay provided a good explanation. Basically, you need to delete NUSGrabber.exe from the folder, and let my program replace it. That way, you don't keep the old .exe, and you use the new one. You can also check the checkbox in the settings that says to use the original NUSGrabber, save, then uncheck the checkbox and save again. That will replace the .exe.
Maybe you should add a FAQ/Troubleshooting tab to the app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.