Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Zeroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's not 5.5.0 but 5.0.0

and the wanted addresses are more for users on old versions like 4.1.0 etc.

damn i updatet last week from 4.1 to 5.3.2 sorry one
week before and i could help you with all informations

Adresses 4.0.0
OSScreenInit 0x1034DC0
socket_lib_init 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForSync 0x11454BC
VPADRead 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio 0xDED5854

Adresses 4.0.2
OSScreenInit at 0x1034DC0
Socket_lib_init at 0x10B44D4
G2Waitfor VSync at 0x11454BC
VPADRead AT: 0X111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio AT 0XDED5854

Address for 4.1.0
OSScreenInit is at : 0x10352F8
socket_lib_init is at : 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForVsync is at : 0x11454BC
VPADRead is at : 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio is at : 0xDEAB888

Adresses 5.0.0
OSScreenInit is at: 0x1039AD8
socket_lib_init is at: 0x10BF2F4
GX2WaitForVsync is at: 0x1150868
VPADRead is at: 0x11283D0
SYSLaunchMiiStudio is at: 0xDEAAE68

i hope thats help you

Last edited by Zeroy,

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
In any case, it's up to them to decide when it will be released and what features it would contain. So if you guys want perfect app released immidiately with all your wishes included out of the box - just code it for yourself and quit whining.
And if you can't code, oh well... Let the devs finish what they're intended.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They said that once they choose a song they would release but now they are working in porting it to older versions so now it will take even more time

Uhmm, proof ? who said that? Dimok certaintly never did, nor Cyan. Please stop spreading false information.

Dimok clearely explained he's only fixing issues and bugs, and yes appearently they didn't find the background music yet since all what people suggested are their favorite songs or private/copyrighted, nothing proper for a homebrew GUI so far. But Dimok said if nothing proper was suggested he'll just use wii's usb loader credits music.

Reactions: jammybudga777

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
They clearly decided to port it to few more fw before release it and that may take some time, please we don't want shit post about that this is their decision, no one want the same scenario that happens with Hykem and he gets angry from the community.

It should be soon, be patient

Last edited by memomo,

taxco

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They clearly decided to port it to few more fw before release it and that may take some time, please we don't want shit post about that this is their decision, no one want the same scenario that happens with Hykem and he gets angry from the community.

Please dont post the word soon!!!

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys.
Be sure that he is releasing it as soon as possible. Remember: he is the ONLY one coding it, and he is doing is his in his FREE time while he has hobbies, family,friends and work. dimok is spending like every evening coding this shit. I dont know what you think? That he is delaying it on purpose?
We still find bugs in the GUI everyday, and one person is resolving and fixing them. Nobody can give you a release date. Its done when its done.

I think that adding other FWs result in more delay, he just needs ALL of the addresses for each FW. If you provide that information, the FW will be added, otherwise not.

Xenogin

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have problems with loadiine both versions, the v3 and loadiine flow... i hope you guys can help me... i can actually run loadiine kernel without problems, the real problem starts when i try to run loadiine, when i run it, it says URL NOT FOUND... what can i do? im hosting my own files

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys.
Be sure that he is releasing it as soon as possible. Remember: he is the ONLY one coding it, and he is doing is his in his FREE time while he has hobbies, family,friends and work. dimok is spending like every evening coding this shit. I dont know what you think? That he is delaying it on purpose?
We still find bugs in the GUI everyday, and one person is resolving and fixing them. Nobody can give you a release date. Its done when its done.

I think that adding other FWs result in more delay, he just needs ALL of the addresses for each FW. If you provide that information, the FW will be added, otherwise not.
any chance for you to port your multiple save profiles to loadiine v5? if you or dimok decide to merge it to the main branch, that'd be even better. thanks

BTr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As i'm on 5.4 and loadiine v3 compatibility is not that good in miimaker mode, im waiting anxiously this release. More than the iosu i can say.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
As i'm on 5.4 and loadiine v3 compatibility is not that good in miimaker mode, im waiting anxiously this release. More than the iosu i can say.
I'm more eager to see if it can be ported to other version than say 5.3.2/5.4 that'll be more exciting.

Reactions: BTr

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I took these addresses from the github https://github.com/NotKit/loadiine/
mentioned in the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-v4-for-5-0-0-5-1-0-wiiu.406324/

Big Thx to everyone involved in this.

I'm not 100% sure about all the addresses even if its just an easy task to read it from loadiine source already ported.
Main issue is a drift in the addresses you mentioned from 5.3.2 and what I've found in the sources.
So a little math could do the trick but as I said I'm not 100% sure ;)

The addresses for 5.0.0 / 5.1.0 should be:
Memory right (BAT, SR, etc.):
5.3.2 Cyan needs 0xFFF1D638 (+0x154)
5.3.2 kernel_hooks.S 0xFFF1D78C
5.0.0 kernel_hooks.S 0xFFF1D66C (-0x154)
5.0.0 Cyan needs
0xFFF1D518 ???
----
prepare title function :
5.3.2 Cyan needs 0xFFF18558 (+0x4)
5.3.2 kernel_hooks.S 0xFFF1855C
5.0.0 kernel_hooks.S 0xFFF18538 (-0x4)
5.0.0 Cyan needs
0xFFF18534 ???

ADDRESS_OSTitle_main_entry_ptr 0x1005CB00
ADDRESS_main_entry_hook 0x0101C15C
ADDRESS_LiWaitOneChunk 0x010007EC
ADDRESS_LiWaitIopComplete 0x0100FBC4
ADDRESS_LiWaitIopCompleteWithInterrupts 0x0100FAB0

Used sources were:
https://github.com/NotKit/loadiine/blob/master/src/kernel/kernel_hooks.S
https://github.com/NotKit/loadiine/blob/master/src/menu/menu.c
https://github.com/NotKit/loadiine/blob/master/src/link.ld

That looks interessting. Thanks. The kernel addresses might be false though as I use a different function in the new version to setup BATs but its worth a try and we can do a quick test if someone with those firmwares volunteers for testing. As I said to Cyan, i am not going to be searching for those addresses because I would have to collect the kernel, coreinit and loader dumps of the firmwares to compare them all. Its time consuming as it is and therefore I am concentrating on the main firmwares.
Another thing needed for "a good support" on other firmwares is a dump of memory addresses, which are free for our RPX load up. I wrote an app for that and it just needs to be run once, but before that the addresses above are needed to make loadiine work at all.

damn i updatet last week from 4.1 to 5.3.2 sorry one
week before and i could help you with all informations

Adresses 4.0.0
OSScreenInit 0x1034DC0
socket_lib_init 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForSync 0x11454BC
VPADRead 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio 0xDED5854

Adresses 4.0.2
OSScreenInit at 0x1034DC0
Socket_lib_init at 0x10B44D4
G2Waitfor VSync at 0x11454BC
VPADRead AT: 0X111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio AT 0XDED5854

Address for 4.1.0
OSScreenInit is at : 0x10352F8
socket_lib_init is at : 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForVsync is at : 0x11454BC
VPADRead is at : 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio is at : 0xDEAB888

Adresses 5.0.0
OSScreenInit is at: 0x1039AD8
socket_lib_init is at: 0x10BF2F4
GX2WaitForVsync is at: 0x1150868
VPADRead is at: 0x11283D0
SYSLaunchMiiStudio is at: 0xDEAAE68

i hope thats help you

Sorry none of the addresses are required. All of them are dynamically found with the export searching function.

They said that once they choose a song they would release but now they are working in porting it to older versions so now it will take even more time

Please don't spread rummors. As I said before I am going to release once the issues are fixed and it will be an open development from then on. I can add the addresses now or later it doesnt matter. Adding support for older firmwares is only adding 8 lines of code with correct addresses. Its a step that can be done in less than 1 minute. I am adding the addresses if someone provides them but I am not going to search for them myself like I described above as it is time consuming and of course I cant test it myself either since I am on 5.3.2 so I need testers to do that for me.

Please don't spread rummors. No one said we did decide on doing that and pospone the release.

I'm more eager to see if it can be ported to other version than say 5.3.2/5.4 that'll be more exciting.
It is portable to other firmwares and that much simpler than before. I made myself the work (which wasnt little) to make it as dynamic as possible. That work is done since a few weeks now though. So I asked Cyan to ask around for the needed addresses as just adding them is not much work anymore.

Adding support for other firmwares does not affect other OS Versions at all. It is merly a compile switch which makes the difference between the versions. You dont have to worry that adding support for other FW will affect the currently supported in any way and it will not delay the release either, which is very close now as most of the bugs are now fixed.
Maschell has many wishes that he wants added which I have to hold off to not delay the open beta test phase. Once its open, I will start adding only the most necessary features for the main "stable" release and fix issues found in the tests.
One important feature in my opinion is to add a progress window which will be used during loading RPX process on game start (instead of just hang the GUI for 1-2 secs) and also it is needed for automatic cover downloads from gametdb (which is also important to add before release) and automatic loadiine application update. After that ..., well we will see what comes up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning