Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there
Is there anyone who has managed to find a good download for lego HP years 1-4? The only one I can find is probably fake. Trying to unrar the .rar file requires a password which can only be obtained by a survey and then "the download will start automatically". So pretty much fake. Anyone here managed to get a good download link or a torrent?

Last edited by Hastings,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there
Is there anyone who has managed to find a good download for lego HP years 1-4? The only one I can find is this one: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Trying to unrar the .rar file requires a password which can only be obtained by a survey and then "the download will start automatically". So this is pretty much fake. Anyone here managed to get a good download link or a torrent?
Dont link to pirated content, delete or edit your post.

Reactions: Hastings

Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know, you can find a pretty good site, when you type the combination WiiU+ ISO on Google. :ph34r:
I already tried that but I only come across the fake one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buy the damned game if you want to play it.
I cant find the game anywhere. I looked on the internet and browsed some game stores but no luck so buying it is pretty hard. I could always try to get it secondhand tho... (If theres still people who have the game)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
abgx tells you the filename is "lakitu-lego-harry-potter-1-4-pal" and binsearch tells you it was posted 133 days ago on the terminal. Now go subscribe to usenet and get it. See how easy that was to find?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol