Hacking Download IronFall invasion for free homebrew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have a lack of success launching it on 9.2? Works under pasta firmlaunch, but vanilla sysnand fails miserably.

Rossman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have N9.5U with CN, should I update and grab the game, or just stick with CN?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Anyone else have a lack of success launching it on 9.2? Works under pasta firmlaunch, but vanilla sysnand fails miserably.
i am also on 9.2
but i don't want to lose web browser exploit

what the main advantage of the new hack ?

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am also on 9.2

Web exploit means O3DS which means you might be able to use it if you eshop spoof. We don't yet know it's capabilities.

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am also on 9.2

You're on 9.2 there really is no reason to update no matter what since all updates after REMOVE features for your homebrew options and it is definitely safer than sorry to continue to assume this new hack won't amount to as much access until it does if you're on 9.2.

That said, there are options to getting the game on 9.2 with freemultipatcher and other tools.

Reactions: MattKimura

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two native jpn units I might get this on. You said yes with 9.2 + firm launch?
Not on JP eShop and firmlaunch defeats the point since you need an exploit to DO firmlaunch!

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought of that after but also thought about making a legit crypto fixed cia for system nand
Not sure if you can cryptofix and install with the same ticket. If you can, that'd be pretty cool, but I hold my doubts.
Also, can't make a "legit cia" as the term is currently used since it's not preinstalled, so if it IS possible it's pretty much system-specific on how to do.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you can cryptofix and install with the same ticket. If you can, that'd be pretty cool, but I hold my doubts.
Also, can't make a "legit cia" as the term is currently used since it's not preinstalled, so if it IS possible it's pretty much system-specific on how to do.

I say legit as far as install to system nand 9.2 via eShop then delete. Download on 9.9, xor, cryto fix and make a legit cia. Then install to system nand

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say legit as far as install to system nand 9.2 via eShop then delete. Download on 9.9, xor, cryto fix and make a legit cia. Then install to system nand
Don't think a 9.9 redownload is necessary in this case, it's not N3DS exclusive and it works in firmlaunch. It just doesn't work without it.

Reactions: Ronhero

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Don't think a 9.9 redownload is necessary in this case, it's not N3DS exclusive and it works in firmlaunch. It just doesn't work without it.

Still worth a try repacking it and see if the firmware can be spoofed. Not sure if that's even possible though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4