Homebrew [DOWNLOAD] ftbrony for Ninjhax

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As I noticed that older versions of ftbrony have problems with Ninjhax (f.e. not being able to exit back to the Homebrew Launcher), I compiled the current source code from Github. I didn't change anything else, so I take no credit for this at all.

Download is attached. To use, connect both your computer and 3DS to the same network. In Windows, you can access the file system via the Explorer, enter ftp://[displayed_IP]:[displayed_port] (no, that link won't work, it's just an example). Works like a charm for me, even better than Nintendo's built in file manager network connection.

I don't intend to change anything for this, but if there's something that bugs you, you may kindly ask and if I take interest in it I may change it.

UPDATE: Newer version attached to this post, includes a new (prettier) user interface now. Download ftbrony_ninjhax_20151004.zip if you want to us it!

Attachments

• ftbrony_ninjhax_20150527.zip
    179.7 KB · Views: 495
  • ftbrony_ninjhax_20151004.zip
    205.2 KB · Views: 477
Last edited by d0k3,

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what speed do u have,? here 200/300kb sec (4.5 cfw emunand). but with big file (half giga) i have strange problem .. the speed countdown very slow from 300kb to 0...

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what speed do u have,? here 200/300kb sec (4.5 cfw emunand). but with big file (half giga) i have strange problem .. the speed countdown very slow from 300kb to 0...

That's most likely due to your wifi network. I don't think your 3DS FW version has anything to do with it.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I also should have said, slow speeds are pretty normal when moving files over the wifi network. It's the same with Nintendo's method and neither should be used to move large files. I suggest you use a SD reader to move the large ones.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works like a charm for me, even better than Nintendo's built in file manager network connection.
I have to correct myself a bit. There's that annoying issue where it doesn't react to B (= quit to HB launcher) immediately. In fact you have to press B, refresh in Windows Explorer (you'll get an error message) and press B again. Annoying as hell if you have to do it for what feels like a thousand times. I'm looking into the issue and will compile a new one if I manage to fix it.

Last edited by d0k3,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For those of you who need ftbrony as .CIA or .3DS, here's an experimental release. It is build from the newest source and should work as well as the Ninjhax version. Doesn't fix the annoying B button issue, but then that's not existent for .CIA and .3DS users anyways. Have fun!

Download from here:
https://github.com/d0k3/ftbrony/releases/tag/exp20150610

Last edited by d0k3,
Reactions: mid-kid

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, new release, check post #1. This should also be comaptible with Ninjhax 2.x, but untested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)