Hacking Homebrew Downgrading a PSP for the first time

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been reported all over that any, ANY version of Lumines works. This includes the platinum edition. The Lumines 2 doesn't work and some newer Lumines 1 games in Japan don't work either because they require 3.51. It might be that some of these platinum editions are newer copies with the 3.51 requirement built in.

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/3.50-downgrader-faqs.html

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Makes me feel glad that I bought Lumines with my PSP when I bought it in Hong Kong a few months after it was released. Any problems with using it on a TA-82 board? Might run a small business downgrading and then installing OE firmware. No money will be involved but it would be nice being paid in sexxor dollars... from the laydees of course.

Nenyana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Makes me feel glad that I bought Lumines with my PSP when I bought it in Hong Kong a few months after it was released. Any problems with using it on a TA-82 board? Might run a small business downgrading and then installing OE firmware. No money will be involved but it would be nice being paid in sexxor dollars... from the laydees of course.

The 3.50 downgrader will detect your Motherboard type and do the necessary patches.

I got a (second hand) copy of Lumines for £5 which is an excellent investment and I also own a copy of the unpatched GTA LCS. I had never played Lumines until now and found it to be an excellent game.

Edit: Check out this 3.50 downgrade video on Youtube. Not made by me but it is good and very clear so worth checking out.

3.50 Downgrade video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs