Hacking Downgrade PS3 2004A - DC 9C?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

I was able to exchange my PS3 3K with a PS3 2004A with DateCode 9C.
The PS3 2004A is on Firmware 4.76.
I want to downgrade it.
How can I do this? What do I need to do this?
(It shouldn't be expensive as COBRA...)

D

Deleted User

http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=39766

You'll need to purchase an E3 Flasher/Progskeet/Teensy to be able read/write to the NOR. Though sadly, flashers cost a good penny so you may want to find someone who will do it locally or just pony up the cost for a good flasher.

Last edited by ,

tathra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your best bet (and cheapest overall) would have been to have ordered a ps3 that already has 3.55 from ebay, they generally run around $200 (i regret not doing this for my first ps3); otherwise unless you want to deal with taking the ps3 apart, soldering, dumping, and flashing yourself, you can find somebody to downgrade it for you. since gunner007 already linked to ps3hax i'll tell you that you can find people there offering the service, usually for around $60-80 or so.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
your best bet (and cheapest overall) would have been to have ordered a ps3 that already has 3.55 from ebay, they generally run around $200 (i regret not doing this for my first ps3); otherwise unless you want to deal with taking the ps3 apart, soldering, dumping, and flashing yourself, you can find somebody to downgrade it for you. since gunner007 already linked to ps3hax i'll tell you that you can find people there offering the service, usually for around $60-80 or so.

I traded my PS3 with the one of a friend.
He didn't wanted to mod his PS3 so he gave me his one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat