Question Double post keep happening a lot for me.

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why though. It went from never double posting to almost always double posting. Then even weirder double post show up as if i posted 6 or 7 times.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It usually happens on slow connections. Especially if you're inpatient, and press the button multiple times.
Yeah, this i think is true. Best to just accept the post was processed even if it did not exaclty update live. Maybe save draft, refresh, wait awhile and then see if it posted after someone else post, then if not, just resubmit post since is saved. :)

Reactions: xtheman

xtheman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My internet has been fine. It is only this site that takes forever to load. I almost never press it more then once.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My internet has been fine. It is only this site that takes forever to load. I almost never press it more then once.
It doesn't necessarily have to be your Internet connection causing the issue but rather it could be some link in between the GBAtemp server and yourself causing the issue.

Reactions: xtheman and Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-was-on-the-wanted-list.652482/#post-10389264