Hacking DOP-Mii Error Code -1, Can't install cIOS

lisalover1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been having a lot of trouble trying to install cIOSs on my Wii U's Wii mode lately. It is not an issue for emulators and the like, which I can run through the already-installed homebrew channel, but when I try to run USB loaders, it won't even recognize the drive, where it worked fine on my old Wii. I looked up some guides online, and found some cIOSs that I should try and install. So, I downloaded DOP-Mii and cIOS Installer to try to prep IOS36, and reinstall cIOS 222/249.

However, when actually going into DOP-Mii to install things through the FakeScan method, it gives me this error:
G8EYTQd.jpg

This seems to happen whenever I try to install it over ANY IOS. I decided to run a syscheck through the program, and the system crashed, giving me this error, and forcing me to yank the power cord on the system:
64jhkEO.jpg

Any ideas on what to do? When trying to install cIOSs with the Installer, it gives me a -1017 error.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
this should be posted on wii U area, since they use different cIOS stuff.. and installing a wrong one can brick it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?