Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a secondary exploit, though it's rather easy to access, you just need a friend or someone online with access to homebrew to send you a letter on swapdoodle.

Last edited by Blue,

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I did why?
If you're interested in hacking your 3DS, it's best to check which exploits are available before you update(especially with recent ones), most times the latest firmwares patch exploits for a while. To answer your question, there are no entry points as of yet working.

HopelessSkullKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're interested in hacking your 3DS, it's best to check which exploits are available before you update(especially with recent ones), most times the latest firmwares patch exploits for a while. To answer your question, there are no entry points as of yet working.
I thought that this one works on 11.4 I should have been more careful sorry about that. All I ever used homebrew for was emulators

Reactions: Blue

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah I did why?
Because now you can't install a CFW and literally an ARM11 exploit was just released last night. So basically your carelessness has officially locked you out of some cool stuff.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.