Gaming Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just voting online to get a new player this friday , You get a download code before it comes out

WHO’S YOUR BUDDY?

Vote for your favorite Kong now! If your buddy gets enough votes, you’ll get early access to exclusive downloads. If your buddy doesn’t win, you’ll have to wait until Friday. But don’t worry—voting starts again Friday, so come back and try again.​

come back and try again.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rats...got a hobby class today and sollicitations and karate exam next week and my jogging needs work...

AND I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! :angry:

/me needs more time in a week
/me promises himself to get it if the exam next week succeeds

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rats...got a hobby class today and sollicitations and karate exam next week and my jogging needs work...

AND I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! :angry:

/me needs more time in a week
/me promises himself to get it if the exam next week succeeds
What style of Karate and how long have you been practicing? Mix any other martial arts in? Anyway, martial arts always get my attention. I really love the game. Some of the "grab all banana" games for puzzle pieces are annoying. ONe thing I like is to be able to see what I've done in each level. I was glad Mario World 3d did the same thing. ANOTHER big plus is being able to keep the puzzle pieces I've found. I have not tried to enter a level, get some piece, then exit. I imagined it would not let me keep it so I never tried, lol. Squawk is your friend for puzzle pieces. The time attacks seem to be achievable but the one I tried did not go so well. Big plus not having a clock on any levels I've been to so far.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Squawk is absolutely useless LOL

once you get a piece it's yours forever even if you die or exit...too bad it doesn't do the same for kong letters if you die you have to get them again from your last checkpoint

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squawk is absolutely useless LOL

once you get a piece it's yours forever even if you die or exit...too bad it doesn't do the same for kong letters if you die you have to get them again from your last checkpoint
Squawk is useful. I get like 5 puzzle pieces and Squawk helps find the rest. He leans and looks interested when you are close. No time limit so go slowly. He squawks when you are right there, lol. Hardly useless to me.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
his still useless he doesn't tell you exactly where they are LOL

fuck that twilight terror stage!!

zomg sea breeze coast is the worst world yet......:blink:

Ozomg that fucking octupus stage i don't think this is gonna last much longer for me. the stages aren't even fun to play anymore :glare:

Reactions: Ray Lewis

northp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started playing returns on my wii the other week. Got my wiiu this past weekend...really want to try this game out :) sounds like you guys are having fun with it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: bored, guess i'll spread more democracy