Hacking does this exist? Is shop available on a Hacked Wii?

thegodlybeing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i have a hacked wii and i have games on my usb and i cant accsess the shop in some games due to either wifi connection or being hacked at all is there somthing to enable the stores and stuff like a WAD of some sort

DarkChili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you need to install the latest ios 62 and the latest shop channel. There are homebrew apps to do it or you could do it PC side with NUS Downloader. I don't remember if ModMii does that.

thegodlybeing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you need to install the latest ios 62 and the latest shop channel. There are homebrew apps to do it or you could do it PC side with NUS Downloader. I don't remember if ModMii does that.
i have the shop channel downloaded i mean i have a game on a usb i wanna get things from the shop on i have just dance 2015 and the shop is not working

thegodlybeing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hacking may have installed an earlier version of something you need. How long ago did you apply the hack and what method did you use to download the appropriate IOS?
like 2 weeks ago and i used letterbomb

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WHAT I AM MEANING IS IS INGAME SHOPS AVALIBLE INGAME NOT WII SHOP

should have read the title over

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like 2 weeks ago and i used letterbomb
Good to know. What was the source for the CIOS? did you get them from a package, from modmii, or somewhere else? Any other patches applied?

Also, what usb loader are you using? and what IOS are you selecting to start the game with?

I'm asking because it's easier to pinpoint the problem when we have a good idea of everything that's happened so far.

Some in-game shops are weird, so is "just dance" game the only game you're having troubles with?

thegodlybeing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not wii shop it is in game shops like in jd2015

Good to know. What was the source for the CIOS? did you get them from a package, from modmii, or somewhere else? Any other patches applied?

I'm asking because it's easier to pinpoint the problem when we have a good idea of everything that's happened so far.

Some in-game shops are weird, so is "just dance" game the only game you're having troubles with?
no everything i cant go into the shops in every game that requires a wifi connection wich i have

somone just said it is cause the servers are down wich now i wanna know how to use the fake wiimfi servers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM