Gaming Does anyone know where the video files for Far Cry 4 are hidden?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to know where they are so I can re-sample them and make the intro sequences like only 1 frame to save on HDD space and shorten the loading times.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
PCGW usually lists skipping intro at pretty much top of the page. Sometimes it's simple launch parameter, other times commenting lines in config files, some needs renaming/removing files and some replacing files.

Just use that -skipintro with Steam. Other versions require making custom shortcut to add that because uplay sucks and doesn't have that kind of function. If it's wasted HDD space you are conserned about then just get few extra terabytes which costs next to nothing these days.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PCGW usually lists skipping intro at pretty much top of the page. Sometimes it's simple launch parameter, other times commenting lines in config files, some needs renaming/removing files and some replacing files.

Just use that -skipintro with Steam. Other versions require making custom shortcut to add that because uplay sucks and doesn't have that kind of function. If it's wasted HDD space you are conserned about then just get few extra terabytes which costs next to nothing these days.

You're right, but I have a shitty 1280x800 monitor and don't need the 1080p video so it would be just a good way to save space, but I just freed up over 100GB by deleting a bunch of crap I don't use anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1