Gaming Do you want your Star Ocean 5 on your PS3?

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
maxresdefault.jpg

As you all know, the game is supposed to be crossgen, but the west only gonna get PS4 version, which is tottaly unfair. PS4 isn't doing so well in Japan right now, so they want boost their sales there. But releasing PS3 overseas should still boost the sales good enough to cover the cost of it's release a few times. I think that's SE just being jerks there, maybe they have some kind of conspiracy with Sony, who knows.

Maybe there is some kind of petition going on? If not, we could create one (I could do it myself, but I'm not sure if my english is fluid enough), if glorious PC gamers getting their ports on a regular basis this way, inferior PS3 gamers could at least try for sure.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
inferior PS3 gamers

Dude, the game was originally going to be released on the PS3 only, the development of this game shifted to PS4 because that was the main demand of the actual era, so it's basically a game that is gonna be released on PS3 (Only in Japan) and overseas in PS4, and also, why do you say "Inferior PS3 Gamers", it's like you were insulting anyone who has a PS3, dude, not everyone has a PC who costs 50000000$ or some shit, some people prefer to play on consoles, because the games are easier to find (in physical) and cheaper to buy.

Saying inferior ps3 gamer is like you were telling to someone else "Well, i guess those inferior snes gamers", nobody is inferior, and besides, the PS3 is from the past generation, but either way, you have no right to insult anyone who plays with one, why?, because it's a console, it plays games and that's it, you could say inferior with any console, and still your argument isn't going to hold any water, because there's something called "Tastes", if someone doesn't like to play with the Steam games, then that's an option, not every console game is ported to the PC you know, and it's not gonna happen anytime soon, some people prefer to play with consoles for this commodity, that's why i'm still playing with Nintendo consoles, mostly for the fun, rather then "Oh my god it doesn't have 34823949823489K in 29239293923 FPS, so it sucks lololololololololo".

*sigh*, what happened with this era?, i understand why so many people are playing PC games, and you know what, i found myself that answer, they don't care about playing their games, they prefer to brag about who has the hottest PC machine instead of playing their fucking games, until you realize that videogames are meant to be played independent of the hardware, i don't think i'm gonna answer a reply from you.

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You probably heard the phrase, that Joker's father said to his young son, the phrase that changed his life.
It's called satire. I've heard from Mark Twain that americans can have troubles with it, but this...

Last edited by Reploid,

auburn2eugene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, the game was originally going to be released on the PS3 only, the development of this game shifted to PS4 because that was the main demand of the actual era, so it's basically a game that is gonna be released on PS3 (Only in Japan) and overseas in PS4, and also, why do you say "Inferior PS3 Gamers", it's like you were insulting anyone who has a PS3, dude, not everyone has a PC who costs 50000000$ or some shit, some people prefer to play on consoles, because the games are easier to find (in physical) and cheaper to buy.

Saying inferior ps3 gamer is like you were telling to someone else "Well, i guess those inferior snes gamers", nobody is inferior, and besides, the PS3 is from the past generation, but either way, you have no right to insult anyone who plays with one, why?, because it's a console, it plays games and that's it, you could say inferior with any console, and still your argument isn't going to hold any water, because there's something called "Tastes", if someone doesn't like to play with the Steam games, then that's an option, not every console game is ported to the PC you know, and it's not gonna happen anytime soon, some people prefer to play with consoles for this commodity, that's why i'm still playing with Nintendo consoles, mostly for the fun, rather then "Oh my god it doesn't have 34823949823489K in 29239293923 FPS, so it sucks lololololololololo".

*sigh*, what happened with this era?, i understand why so many people are playing PC games, and you know what, i found myself that answer, they don't care about playing their games, they prefer to brag about who has the hottest PC machine instead of playing their fucking games, until you realize that videogames are meant to be played independent of the hardware, i don't think i'm gonna answer a reply from you.

Pretty sure it was a joke. He is one of the "inferior ps3 gamers." He was saying since those people with "50000000$" computers can petition to get games ported, the ps3 users should be able to do the same. And since now EVERYTHING in the US is all about nextgen systems (ps4 and X1) that those of us still sporting our thought of inferior lastgen systems need love too.

I don't understand some people...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.