Gaming Do you think there will be a street fighter on DS?

souljahthug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wonder if there will be a street fighter part in the future. or even an other classic beat em up like mortal kombat etc. imagine playing street fighter alpha 3 ds WIFI , that'd be sick

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah, I'm really hoping for one, and I'd expect capcom to make one..
theres been a street fighter for almost every platform.. plus theyve already made that street fighter card game for DS

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree, we really need a Street Fighter with WFC support. Come on Capcom
lecture.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
ANY 2d fighter from capcom would satisfy me. ds lite has a perfect dpad and 6 buttons

a game like marvel vs street fighter or marvel vs capcom would be great with the dual screeen for air combos

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ANY 2d fighter from capcom would satisfy me. ds lite has a perfect dpad and 6 buttons

a game like marvel vs street fighter or marvel vs capcom would be great with the dual screeen for air combos

Yes those games would be great, I dont see why many companies makes fighting games for the DS since it is so easy to do one. That one Naruto game is the only good fighting game, bleach 2 is ok tho. But I really hope Capcom brings out Pocket Fighter to the DS, that would be sweet or a game like Rival School!

If only I know how to program, I would make Pocket Fighter in a sec.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the DS is seriously lacking in fighting games. Is Naruto and Bleach DS the only ones out right now?

Nah theres Jump Superstar, but if it was in English I would enjoy it more. Also, there is guilty gear X which kind of sucks... Remember the Snes days where they had tons and tons of fighting games due to the popularity of Street Figher II.

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Street Fighter II would be AWESOME for the DS! And if it had online support, that would rock my boat! Maybe some cool way to utilize the two screens (maybe so you can jump up/down between them when you fight). The perfect game for DS!
smile.gif

Common Capcom gogogogogo!

e_man

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it would rock if that street fighter game that was on the psx, which hade an mode where you traveled around the map, had to kill the opponent at certain ways, like, only combos or something, and then you levled up and got new skills and stuff, it rocked! atleastr that my tought, wonder if it the gamename was...

TheKillingBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it would rock if that street fighter game that was on the psx, which hade an mode where you traveled around the map, had to kill the opponent at certain ways, like, only combos or something, and then you levled up and got new skills and stuff, it rocked! atleastr that my tought, wonder if it the gamename was...

That was Street Fighter Alpha 3 (or Street Fighter Zero 3 in Japan), but I thought they also released this game on the GBA.

e_man

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

That was Street Fighter Alpha 3 (or Street Fighter Zero 3 in Japan), but I thought they also released this game on the GBA.
did they? i just have to chech that out!

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another Capcom vs. whoever game would be nice
smile.gif

I want a zombie survival horror game TT.TT (Besides DeadlySilence and DeadnFurious)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1