Do you miss nintedo wifi

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by SoslanVanWieren, Jun 10, 2017.

1. SoslanVanWieren
    OP

SoslanVanWieren GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    There are custom servers but not everyone has a flash card or a hacked 3ds so it's hard to find a bunch of people to play with and I never got to play mkds online.

2. Jack54782

Jack54782 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    A9LH CRUSADE
    Yes, I do but it was inevitable with GameSpy closing down anyway.

3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    A bit, but more for those being the early days of wifi in my city (I used my neighbor's connection, of course) and the DS starting to have many major games, rather than 4-player at best snaking/disconnector showoffs

Animal Crossing with random people on animalcrossingcommunity.com though... best way to pass summer 2008 evenings

4. Brandan934

Brandan934 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2017
    Australia
    Hell yeah, I remember playing Mario Kart DS and Wii online with my friends and with other people globally, the DS and Wii are my favourite gaming devices, mainly due to them being my first consoles and their great array of games and functionality at the time.

TheGeneralFilms likes this.
  5. Catsinabucket

Catsinabucket Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    I feel ya, I still go on there occasionally. It's the one site I use that has had the same look and layout since I joined (which was like March 2007)

6. Megadriver94

Megadriver94 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2017
    United States
    I kind of miss it, though I barely ever used it. I hope someday that all the NDS pokemon games, Dragon Quest IX, The Megaman Starforce gsmes, Tron: Evolution, and both Dragon Quest Monsters Joker games get made compatible with Wimmfi via a patch of some sort.

Last edited by Megadriver94, Sep 17, 2017