OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hii, me again with the music questions =^^=

Anyhoo, I was wondering do some of you make music? I dont care how, umm... guitar or flute or a plastic cup of pee for all I care (#^^) Let me hear it!!!
I'm making music for quite a while now, I play guitar ( Hello Kitty guitar FTW!!
yay.gif
)

My_Hello_Kitty_Guitar_by_shinoka.jpg

yay.gif

Reason I ask you this is because ..well I wanna hear stuff of course, but also to get some new ideas
unsure.gif

I don't care what kind of music it is, Rock or Jass or RnB or whatever U listen too it's all good. .......( Gimme Rock
ninja.gif
....)

I made this today, also this is my first AMV, it was annoying to make, O.< stupid movie maker, kept freesing 'n stuff
hate2.gif
... oh well
closedeyes.gif

OH by the way, Every single sound on the vid is made with my kitty guitarrrrr, Cool eh?
smileipb2.png

Sooo tell me what u think of it ya?
yay.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like the "wah wah wah" effect you did with your guitar
smile.gif
. I wanna start playing Guitar but I'm stacked with so many things.
I already play the Piano, Flute and Ocarina(Zelda ftw). I rap and I have a crew just for rap. We don't rap about the stupidness of what these rappers rap about these days. We mostly do our songs about life, comedy, romantic(I'm about to finalize mines lol) and so forth.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mostly because i suck and i don't like to expose myself. when i was younger i was made fun off because i sang really bad, so i never sang in front of people not even 'Happy Bday' at bday parties. if i get better maybe i'll share.

but also because i like to keep certain things for my own enjoyment that know one else will ever know about
tongue.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
nando said:
mostly because i suck and i don't like to expose myself. when i was younger i was made fun off because i sang really bad, so i never sang in front of people not even 'Happy Bday' at bday parties. if i get better maybe i'll share.

but also because i like to keep certain things for my own enjoyment that know one else will ever know about
tongue.gif

Ohh I understand, I know what it is to be laughed it
blink.gif

Usually I make music for myself as well, but I upload it so every ow and then to see if there are ppl that like it, mostly they don't like it
angry.gif

It can always happen
biggrin.gif
if it does just umm.. I dunno I'm no good at things like this ha xD

anyhoo don't worry about it
laugh.gif

RchUncleSkeleton said:
QUOTE(alphajaehoon @ Oct 21 2010, 09:42 PM) Oh By the way UncleSkeleton sir?
ohmy.gif

Your song called ''the shadows'' is soooo cool, the guitar effect

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nando said:

tongue.gif
If you love to do something you should keep on doing it and don't listen to jerks because the more you do it the better you get and sooner or later they'll stop laughing and be damn surprised at what you can do! Surround yourself by people who encourage you to do what you love! Before I was in this band I never though my music was any good but the guys in my band are very supportive and always give constructive criticism!.

Btw alphajaehoon, how did you get that deep bass guitar sound from your guitar? Also I love the panning on the bass between the left and right channels!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
If you love to do something you should keep on doing it and don't listen to jerks because the more you do it the better you get and sooner or later they'll stop laughing and be damn surprised at what you can do! Surround yourself by people who encourage you to do what you love! Before I was in this band I never though my music was any good but the guys in my band are very supportive and always give constructive criticism!.

i agree. the damage was done long ago tho and now i'm just very private and i like that. i actually sing with my son a lot no matter how bad because i want him to feel uninhibited unlike i did and we have improved a lot together. he even sang at his school's talent show and people liked him. now he is practicing violin and i have him teach me what he learns
tongue.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I play the guitar too!

Been playing on and off for about 10 years...
If I can find the time I'll try and record something.

Are you using Zoom effects?

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
RchUncleSkeleton said:
Btw alphajaehoon, how did you get that deep bass guitar sound from your guitar? Also I love the panning on the bass between the left and right channels!

Haha you only worry about the bass? Why don't you ask, how did you make piano or sax sounds with your guitar
nyanya.gif

just kidding ^^ But I use Roland GR 20, it gives you all sorts of super cool weird sounds, Even voices, bass guitar, organ, sax, trumpet, violin
too much too all name them, you should check it out
yay.gif

QUOTE(Hielkenator @ Oct 22 2010, 07:17 AM) I play the guitar too!

Been playing on and off for about 10 years...
If I can find the time I'll try and record something.

Are you using Zoom effects?

Soom effects?
ohmy.gif
I don't understand, on the guitar? or movie maker?
unsure.gif
sorry, me confused.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
Haha you only worry about the bass? Why don't you ask, how did you make piano or sax sounds with your guitar
nyanya.gif

just kidding ^^ But I use Roland GR 20, it gives you all sorts of super cool weird sounds, Even voices, bass guitar, organ, sax, trumpet, violin
yay.gif

Ahh yes the GR20 I played around with one a few years back when I worked at guitar center....never knew the sounds were that good, from what I remember the piano didn't sound good at all when I tried it, you made it sound pretty damn good. Also I use an alesis QS 6.2 keyboard synth to record any other instrument sounds when I record.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alphajaehoon said:
RchUncleSkeleton said:

nyanya.gif

yay.gif

Zoom is a guitar effect manufacturer.
The Roland GR20 anwered my Queastion.
Cool effect!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
RchUncleSkeleton said:
alphajaehoon said:
nyanya.gif

yay.gif

Ahh yes the GR20 I played around with one a few years back when I worked at guitar center....never knew the sounds were that good, from what I remember the piano didn't sound good at all when I tried it, you made it sound pretty damn good. Also I use an alesis QS 6.2 keyboard synth to record any other instrument sounds when I record.

Ohhh, well the piano um. well you have a few piano sounds, some are cheap sounds, but i used one with a little feeling in it, also I used cubase to record it,
and cubase has lots of effects in it also, so i edit the sounds so that it sounds real

Look, I've uploaded another one, I had this one lying around but it was in mp3 format so I never felt like uploading it, just now I have done so.

Song is called: Larger Then Five Trees Under A Bridge
yay.gif
wtf.gif

Most random name I could come up with at the time.

Hope you like hardrock 'n stuff.. it also has some slow stuff in it so listen anyhoo
biggrin.gif

Hielkenator said:
alphajaehoon said:
QUOTE(RchUncleSkeleton @ Oct 22 2010, 07:04 AM)

nyanya.gif

yay.gif

Zoom is a guitar effect manufacturer.
The Roland GR20 anwered my Queastion.
Cool effect!

Danke dankeeee
yay.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alphajaehoon said:
Look, I've uploaded another one, I had this one lying around but it was in mp3 format so I never felt like uploading it, just now I have done so.

yay.gif
wtf.gif

Hope you like hardrock 'n stuff.. it also has some slow stuff in it so listen anyhoo
biggrin.gif

I really like the 2:30 area...

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkShadow96 said:
alphajaehoon said:

yay.gif
wtf.gif

biggrin.gif

I really like the 2:30 area...

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.