SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i liked genning for a bit but i find it thats its funner to earn the pokemon then to cheat it. The only time il cheat is if i really want to do a wifi battle but have not breeded a team yet.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,
Reactions: jpx86

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well using it in wifi battles is ok if its legal its just theres no point in trading them when every 3ds right now can get homebrew and every one can gen also i hate people to hack shinys in they are meant to be rare and valuable cheating thats that away

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely. Cheating in games ruins the fun for me, and I hate it when people cheat online. I never use GTS because you never know if the mons are hacked or not.

I say cheating is fine to a limit like genning parents to breed with and giving yourself limited items like the moon ball for example but trading those hacked mons it kills it for me

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasnt fun having max items/money/pokeballs. Also as soon as I got the game, one of the first things I did was transfer most of my pokemon from X to it. Ruined the fun.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat if you want, just don't do it online in public, make it obvious and show off. That is all, goes for any multiplayer online game not just pokemon. As for pokemon, since i don't even play it, I have not much merit in what i say but still DON'T CHEAT IN ONLINE GAME MODES!

Unless you have a room setup with conditions for it, i guess like online mods for some games like smash bros, as long as people agree on the terms, that is different story, don't cheat against total strangers.

Reactions: jpx86

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've got a RNGed perfect 6 IV Tapu Fini is that hacked?
well no its not hacked but you just don't trust 6 iv pokemon on gts or wonder trade because they have a highchance of being hacked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cheating does ruin the post game of pokemon though because all there is to do after you complete story and post game is to breed complete dex etc

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure why some people hate genning a lot , its literally another way to don't spend hours breeding a 6IV with certain nature Pokemon.
However , about the other hacks , i couldn't either care less , after all : Hacked af pokemon with illegal stats can't enter online and hacking other items is something that i neither care about.
I dont understand why some people love whining and be like a cry baby bitching about how cheating is bad and how if you get banned you deserve to be banned and stuff , jeez , it makes them look like 6 year olds.
Just : Disconnect , Report if you want and keep doing whatever you want , nobody wants to hear you whine about how you found a hacker in certain online game

Reactions: Hyoretsu

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why some people hate genning a lot , its literally another way to don't spend hours breeding a 6IV with certain nature Pokemon.
However , about the other hacks , i couldn't either care less , after all : Hacked af pokemon with illegal stats can't enter online and hacking other items is something that i neither care about.
I dont understand why some people love whining and be like a cry baby bitching about how cheating is bad and how if you get banned you deserve to be banned and stuff , jeez , it makes them look like 6 year olds.
Just : Disconnect , Report if you want and keep doing whatever you want , nobody wants to hear you whine about how you found a hacker in certain online game
My hacked pokeoms worked online. I would f*ck with people using a team of hacked darkrais and pokemons knowing moves they csnt even learn.

Andieran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheating ruins the fun. I guess if you only use it lightly, getting more of a special item or maybe getting one pokemon that is otherwise imposible to get then ok, but as other people have said, keep it offline to yourself. Don't mod mons to win battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended