Hardware Do Not Sell To Cashforgamers.com

bannana2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently "sold" my Nintendo 3ds to cashforgamers.com and they received it according to my records, but they have it on que. They are not processing it and they promised to the day after I sent them an email. Its been 2 weeks now and they haven't replied to any email since then. They basically stole my 3ds. So, this is just a warning to everyone thinking about "business" with them. They actually stole it and I just mailed it right to them like someone without common sense.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently "sold" my Nintendo 3ds to cashforgamers.com and they received it according to my records, but they have it on que. They are not processing it and they promised to the day after I sent them an email. Its been 2 weeks now and they haven't replied to any email since then. They basically stole my 3ds. So, this is just a warning to everyone thinking about "business" with them. They actually stole it and I just mailed it right to them like someone without common sense.
Have you tried contacting the police?

Reactions: bannana2

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were they offering more than you could have gotten from say, ebay? I don't see any value in sites like that for that reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended