Homebrew DO NOT BUY OOT3D from retail if overpriced.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Heyo peeps,just wanted to alert y'all bout sumthang. If a retailer is overpricing oot3d, Please do not buy it. You can buy it from eShop @59.95 AUD. Buy it from eShop before it gets removed like cubic ninja. Thank you.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I assume you are talking about OoT as a means to load homebrew/hax, and not just OoT to have the game - because you posted this thread in the homebrew section.
The eshop version cannot be used, at least, is not used for hax, only the physical version.
(unless something has changed and we can use the digital version for hax?)

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
I assume you are talking about OoT as a means to load homebrew/hax, and not just OoT to have the game - because you posted this thread in the homebrew section.
The eshop version cannot be used, at least, is not used for hax, only the physical version.

Obviously I'm talking bout Homebrew. And i didnt know that eShop version doesn't let you homebrew...

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Of course you can. I do.

Reactions: Deleted-236924
S

swaggon

This is not true.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously I'm talking bout Homebrew. And i didnt know that eShop version doesn't let you homebrew...
the eShop version is basically identical to IronFall in that you need another entry point to install it.

you can't use a save dongle like powersaves (or DS homebrew!) to install hax into the digital version. that's the advantage that the retail version has.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
oot like is one of the first 3ds games so it should have a low price like every game store probably has it not every game store has cubic because it was unpopular and its no longer in production

Reactions: Februarysn0w

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ah so it is just gw that doesn't work with the digital version of OoT?
there was a thread a while back about us testing, i only really use gw so yeah :) but good that the digital has hax too.

Last edited by cearp,

LordDarkNe0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Overpriced? :rofl2:
5b4a2eca0ea87ecba667a9827aeaa290.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users