Hardware Do IPS N3DSXL Do the samething in Power Save Mode than TN?

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all

i kinda wondered i currently own a TN new 3ds xl quite happy with it actually ive noticed while in power save mode on and brightness auto off i see a slight dimming of the brightness and stuff while i play.. i was wondering does this happen on IPS as well?? because i used to have a ips and i dont recall it doing it while in pwr mode?

I did exchange my TN and got another TN but this one is doing it too so it must be normal but i was wondering if this also occurs on the ips version its like while u play you can see your screen dim and get brighter but the autobrightness is off just the powrr mode is on i heard it also does the dimming with that mode but on ips as well?

if so then im just gonna stop hunting for a ips and keep my tn

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm weird i never noticed it when i had the ips but on mine it seems like its dimming every 5 seconds while i play i returned it new one does it too assume its normal i just didnt see it on the ips then i guess bah i guess ill keep the tn and stop hunting for IPS i went through 5 more TNs just to find one witb IPS again its to much of a hastle and besides this one has very good hinges even tho its tn it seems like now a days that ips is some what rare in the 6 consoles ive gone thru 1 was IPS and the 6 were from 2 different stores different area's

sux i wish i had my ips back but i just couldnt keep it it was to loose screen would slide if i rotate the console

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thats weird it was doing it in zelda ocarima during the intro where u see trh sky the sky is whitr and blur and i can see it happening and both new 3ds xl

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It also happens when the SD card is accessed (depending on SD) and other tasks which draw a lot of power

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it also does it with lichter colors like blue ive noticed and green ah well i assume this is all normal im still bumped tho i had to exchange my ips and got a tn cant get over it hehe but also cant fins another ips been thru 6 thats alot

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
allright thx my hunt for IPS is over i lost lol 6 consoles 2 stores 1 IPs unfortantly it had problems so tn it is ah well it still looks great i guess ill start my very first monster hunter game today lol any tips for a beginner? if u play mh generations that is offtopic i know hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol