OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Year of Vita continues!
81GZhyC0zlL._SL1474_.jpg
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/14/disgaea-4-a-promise-revisited-coming-to-ps-vita

Reactions: chavosaur

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Borderlands 2 and now Disgaea 4 announced for this summer? Man i am hyped out the eyeballs for vita this year!

Extremely off-topic but has anyone got that Danganronpa: Trigger happy havoc yet? Im tempted to get that for vita to fill the small void i have before i lose my social life when the previously mentioned games come out. Just wondering what people thought of it.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Borderlands 2 and now Disgaea 4 announced for this summer? Man i am hyped out the eyeballs for vita this year!

Extremely off-topic but has anyone got that Danganronpa: Trigger happy havoc yet? Im tempted to get that for vita to fill the small void i have before i lose my social life when the previously mentioned games come out. Just wondering what people thought of it.
Have it now and currently playing the final trial.
I love it. I love everything about it.

Reactions: Terenigma

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a question, but I'm afraid of googling it because I've gotten a lot of spoilers from google, and this seems like a good place to ask. So, is there any difference between the PSP Dangan Ronpa game and the Vita one? I found a fan-translated copy of the PSP game, and I'm wondering if I should play it or wait until the Vita one comes out.

I'd ask in the other thread, but it seems to be the same people posting in both.

Actually, another question: should Disgaea 1, 2, 3, and 4 be played before Disgaea D2, or does Disgaea 1 only matter in that regard?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got a question, but I'm afraid of googling it because I've gotten a lot of spoilers from google, and this seems like a good place to ask. So, is there any difference between the PSP Dangan Ronpa game and the Vita one? I found a fan-translated copy of the PSP game, and I'm wondering if I should play it or wait until the Vita one comes out.

I'd ask in the other thread, but it seems to be the same people posting in both.

Actually, another question: should Disgaea 1, 2, 3, and 4 be played before Disgaea D2, or does Disgaea 1 only matter in that regard?

It isn't needed to play any other Disgaea games before playing this one. The stories are all different, and the only things that appear from the previous games are cameo's. Disgaea D2 is the sequel to Disgaea 1 though.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't needed to play any other Disgaea games before playing this one. The stories are all different, and the only things that appear from the previous games are cameo's. Disgaea D2 is the sequel to Disgaea 1 though.
I'm aware the stories aren't interconnected (except for Disgaea 1 and Disgaea D2), but I was wondering if there were any significant references to Disgaea 2, 3, or 4 in Disgaea D2. I love references~

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, we've known for about a year now that D4 Vita was on it's way to Japan, and unless it's an Android game, any game with Disgaea in the title gets localized fairly quickly. Was actually expecting a fall release, though, so summer's a refreshing change.

Is it actually any better than Disgaea 3, though? I couldn't stand that one despite liking 1, 2, and D2 (when it worked).

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, we've known for about a year now that D4 Vita was on it's way to Japan, and unless it's an Android game, any game with Disgaea in the title gets localized fairly quickly. Was actually expecting a fall release, though, so summer's a refreshing change.

Is it actually any better than Disgaea 3, though? I couldn't stand that one despite liking 1, 2, and D2 (when it worked).

Just like the PS3 version, the graphics could've been much better. They changed this in Disgaea 4. So both Disgaea 4 for the PS3 and PSV use HD graphics, and also give a lot of other features, such as monster fusion, dual magichange, which also works with monsters that fused and custom maps and bases.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Way better.
Storywise and features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi