• Views 2,576
  • Replies 28
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm releasing this as is and discontinuing work on it. So it is not complete and I have no intention on working on it. If anyone would like to pick back up work on it, they may.

http://sirbeethoven.github.io/TWL_Research
Source

Here's my To-Do list if anyone's interested (not working on this at all)

Find factory AGB and TWL Firms, one should be able to load ROM's from SD in theory...
AGB_Firm can do this

Read through: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Factory_Setup

Read through: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/

Complete documentation of all the stuff I have told/learned

Re-work the menu and page

Read some of the work Robz8, Apache Thunder, yellows8, 3dbrew, smea's conference has done

Re-write the introduction, get rid of the fluff

https://smealum.github.io/3ds/32c3/#/

Compile some of my latest finds!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: einhuman197

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
a) lol he still believes that his old method with the slot2 patcher will work
b) 3DeSmume has nothing to do with TWL_FIRM

edit: oh nice he discontinued it :D

Last edited by Nyap,
Reactions: Ricken

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a) lol he still believes that his old method with the slot2 patcher will work
b) 3DeSmume has nothing to do with TWL_FIRM
It could actually. At the very least it'll make the work easier.
Wait.
Why am I writing this here?
This thread is useless. If we have anything useful to say, let's take it over to the dsi thread.
Everyone in the 3ds scene is sick of your creation of new threads Beethoven. We DON'T NEED MORE. We already have a perfectly good thread to discuss ds ROM loading and frankly clearly it's not getting through to you. Even after having several threads of these locked, you continue to make more, and frankly I'm surprised you haven't been suspended yet.

D

Deleted User

OP
It could actually. At the very least it'll make the work easier.
Wait.
Why am I writing this here?
This thread is useless. If we have anything useful to say, let's take it over to the dsi thread.
Everyone in the 3ds scene is sick of your creation of new threads Beethoven. We DON'T NEED MORE. We already have a perfectly good thread to discuss ds ROM loading and frankly clearly it's not getting through to you. Even after having several threads of these locked, you continue to make more, and frankly I'm surprised you haven't been suspended yet.
Sounds good dude. :)

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, all 3 of you.
I discontinued looking for the perfect DS emulation because 3DeSume was good enough. Why work on something if you're constantly criticized about it. So if I ever DO find something, I won't be releasing it to the same people who bullied, thrashed, and insulted me on this forum. I released it so that developers and people who are responsible enough to be nice to a guy on here can actually use it for something. So while you sit around all day thinking of how easy it is to harass me, remember this, that I'll always be farther than you in life because I don't have to waste my time being a jerk. Thanks

Last edited by ,

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I discontinued looking for the perfect DS emulation because 3DeSume was good enough. Why work on something if you're constantly criticized about it. So if I ever DO find something, I won't be releasing it to the same people who bullied, thrashed, and insulted me on this forum. I released it so that developers and people who are responsible enough to be nice to a guy on here can actually use it for something.
I'm not making personal attacks on you. Never take any of my posts seriously.

D

Deleted User

OP
Okay, well, I'm sorry. But you have made like 5 posts on this matter, all of which have been locked. I can't imagine a world where people might get annoyed at that.
Cause no one else tried. That is until @shutterbug2000 made the 3DeSemume is super cool!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fun fact, that was your 1,000 post
Sweet! :D

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol