Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

SemiRotation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where to find the file for custom moves in Sm4shExplorer? Specifically, Fox's custom moves, (3333 moveset). I'm working on a project currently and was wondering if anyone knew where to find these. I've used Sm4shCommand into Fox's script and all, but couldn't seem to find it. Would it be in param since it's an unlockable?

JohnnyThePsychoWoomy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOMEONE HELP PLS.
I haven't been able to mod for months because of a problem with building the mod in Smash Explorer.
When it starts building it immediately says in the text box thing that logs.txt or io.txt is being used by another process and it stops building.

Yes, I deleted those 2 things and it still doesn't work.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOMEONE HELP PLS.
I haven't been able to mod for months because of a problem with building the mod in Smash Explorer.
When it starts building it immediately says in the text box thing that logs.txt or io.txt is being used by another process and it stops building.

Yes, I deleted those 2 things and it still doesn't work.

Have you tried deleting Sm4shExplorer as a whole and then re-downloading it?

JearBear10994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to have both the increased hitstun mod and the lagless aerials mod but they both use the fighter_param.bin file. is there anyway to use both?

BakerFalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, quick question. Say I downloaded a mod pack. Inside this mod pack there are a bunch of "packed" files. There is one for like each fighter. Say the one for Ganon. There is a packed file for him, now if my assumptions are correct, all of Ganons skins, textures, etc... Are in this file. Is there a way I an edit such "packed" files without say dumping my game it something like that?

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, quick question. Say I downloaded a mod pack. Inside this mod pack there are a bunch of "packed" files. There is one for like each fighter. Say the one for Ganon. There is a packed file for him, now if my assumptions are correct, all of Ganons skins, textures, etc... Are in this file. Is there a way I an edit such "packed" files without say dumping my game it something like that?

Even if you did dump your game, you would need the "unpacked" files.

There is currently no easy way of unpacking the packed files within such mod packs, hence the "mod "pack"" sense instead of just as a "mod".

Hirodugen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey :) I am a little new to the modding scene so please forgive me if this question sounds a bit newbish, but I was wondering if there was a smash wiiu mod that gave the game an adventure mode of sorts (anything similar to adventure mode from melee or subspace emissary)

RoyMaster4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Is there anywhere else I can get music besides smashcustommusic.com, making them myself, and the very limited Smashboards brstm topic? While that site has a good chunk, it refuses to have any non-video game music, so I can't get stuff like Star Wars and Queen.

Also, where else is there for skins besides gamebanana? I have over 200 at this point, but more skins wouldn't hurt.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey :) I am a little new to the modding scene so please forgive me if this question sounds a bit newbish, but I was wondering if there was a smash wiiu mod that gave the game an adventure mode of sorts (anything similar to adventure mode from melee or subspace emissary)

Currently no, because the amount of custom code that would need to be implemented would be extensive.

It is something that people have talked about and have noted they were looking into it so have faith, but no time soon sadly.

By the way, Welcome to the community @Hirodugen :3

BakerFalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks though. Is there a way I could make my own mod packs?
Even if you did dump your game, you would need the "unpacked" files.

There is currently no easy way of unpacking the packed files within such mod packs, hence the "mod "pack"" sense instead of just as a "mod".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2