verifyvenuz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
Hm...Idk. Maybe Though, I'll Have to Search up Sound effect replacing without dumping. I Do know that Replacing music in places other than Stages work though, so Maybe.

I also Reply to this question because there's ALOT of unanswered questions on this Thread. ._.
Thanks a lot. I'm gonna try it.

Do you have any idea about my other question? Kinda sucks to not even be able to use my mods x_x

Chrowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My game won't dump:
i tried making and using the dddkernel/ddd links but i always get an error code and the page never loads, so i went to loadiine.ovh and i use the "HBL Illuminati" it loads fine then gives me an option to enter my ip i do, then it says press a or x open then start the disk you want to dump, i go to start smash the screen loads then goes black for about 10 min, i have the titledumper command open on my pc and it says waiting on wiiu connections after the 10min smash loads and nothing happens...can someone please help, i just want to get/make custom textures :'(

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has anyone tried adding wavedashing yet on Wii U?
I want to dislike this comment :D
Just kidding. But i never liked melee.

I am curious: Is there already a complete voice packet for the N64 charas like Link,Mario and so on? I'd love to hear Links cry again.

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to dislike this comment :D
Just kidding. But i never liked melee.

I am curious: Is there already a complete voice packet for the N64 charas like Link,Mario and so on? I'd love to hear Links cry again.

Me too I hate that people think they're mr.hotshot for knowing what wave dashing is. Pivoting and wave dashing was a glitch that help players in melee. Doing it on smash 4 is dumb. I see people pivoting like crazy in smash 4 but still lose like god stop

cbones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too I hate that people think they're mr.hotshot for knowing what wave dashing is. Pivoting and wave dashing was a glitch that help players in melee. Doing it on smash 4 is dumb. I see people pivoting like crazy in smash 4 but still lose like god stop
I'm not trying to sound like mr.hotshot I literally just want to know if any attempt was made lol

Reactions: Insdong

VGIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell, now all of a sudden my originally replaced textures are working again along with the extras I added... not complaining about that xD

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wanted Metal Mario Playable. When Mario picks up a metal box he becomes all metal. Is there any way to make him stay this way forever? Just keep the metal texture not the effect?

VGIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there another way to get easyinject.bat to work again? It was working fine earlier today then all of sudden stopped working. mentions something about Indentation Error: unexpected indent which I'm pretty sure it wasn't saying that before. I have to modified for my directory, so I don't know what would be going on.

Buckstrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here know if it's possible to mod/edit For Glory Hell status? Some noob didn't know Bayo got nerfed and I got reported.

McMilla1228

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a voice modding tutorial? I can't seem to find any.

[EDIT] Also came across a strange problem: chiptune music playing at lightspeed and crashing the game.

Last edited by McMilla1228,
D

Deleted User

Question: If in Paint.NET if I want to save a .dds file of a Char Im Doing a texture hack on, If I choose the right format will the mipmap's be the required Format or no?

Example: This DDS File needs this Format with 4 Mipmaps.

Does Paint.NET automatically changes it to 4 Mipmaps if that texture Requires that amount of Mipmaps?

Last edited by ,

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm snooping around in menu icons and whatnot, and some of the .dds files are Format 21. I was wondering if any of you knew how to save these ones? I know that Format 14 (for some of the fighter icons/portraits) has its own special save, so I assume Format 21 does too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time...