Homebrew Disc2app for Wii titles

Foxizhot93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys quick question. I have been using disc2app successfully to create backups on my 2TB external HDD so I don’t need the discs. I am almost done all my Wii U titles and was curious whether I could do the same with Wii discs? GameCube?? Jw about GameCube since I don’t have any but I do have some Wii discs that I can’t find on Wii U USB helper.
Thanks guys
Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure about your current method.... but if you happen to have digital backups of your Wii games you can do a Wii VC inject which basically makes your Wii games, channels on the Wii u home menu... with this you can (if the game supports the classic controller) use the gamepad as a controller and have all your games on one hard drive! you can install them via WUP installer and set custom pictures to show up when they boot... I know this doesn't answer your question but this is another way of doing what you want to do.

Hope this helped!

Dominator211

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yep, there's no automated Wii DVD to enhanced-Vwii dumper yet (and with the standard amount of optimism to be applied to WiiU homebrews...)

WiiU drives reject non-Wii DVDs in hardware, so no GC discs in any form

D

Deleted User

This may not be a relevant question, but if I were to make copies of all my disc-based games onto my wii u, and then sell the original discs, would that be illegal?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This may not be a relevant question, but if I were to make copies of all my disc-based games onto my wii u, and then sell the original discs, would that be illegal?
You're right, it's not a relevant question, and you necrobumped an almost a year old thread to boot.
But yes, it would be illegal to keep the backups. You are allowed to have a personal backup of software you own.

D

Deleted User

You're right, it's not a relevant question, and you necrobumped an almost a year old thread to boot.
But yes, it would be illegal to keep the backups. You are allowed to have a personal backup of software you own.
Ok, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.