Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading up on something called Rogero Open Manager some time ago, which says it has Disc-less support. Does this mean you can load some backups without disc? The author wasn't clear on this in his changelog and I didn't find answers about it anywhere, so I was just wondering if anyone knows or gotten some games to work without a disc in the drive.

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actual loaders let you load games without a BD inserted. However not all the games can be loaded without BD.

I don´t know what´s exactly new on roguero manager but I´m using multiMAN and I can play games without BD

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never try Rogero's manager.
I like Gaia Manager, but recent version aren't compatible with 3.41 ofw, so I'm stuck with 1.04.1. I'm still using this one.
MultiMan is very good too and has a lot of updates regularly. It's compatible with all firmware from 3.4x to 3.55 ofw and cfw.

What I don't like in these manager is the option's manager. There are toooooo many options which are triggered with controller buttons and combination of buttons.
There are so much combinations that they are not printed on screen because there's no place to put it, you just have to remember them all.
I don't know why they still haven't created an option's screen or popup like Wii's backup managers. (global options for the loader, and options per games on different pages to tick checkboxes one by one with explicit names).

I'm yet to try the eboot conversion to create a psn eboot of a retail game to don't even need a manager anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup